• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Everytime I call the Disney dining phone number it says that number isn't available

ipodluvr287

DIS Veteran
Everytime I call the Disney dining phone number it says that number isn't available. Why is this? I'm trying to call this morning to make my F! Dinner Package Reservations and I have been calling since 7AM EST, which is when the line opens, correct? Also, I'm pretty sure I'm dialing the right number, 407-939-3463, correct?

i believe that is the correct number. i usually call the main reservation line and ask for dining reservations. I've never called 407-WDW-DINE before. Good luck!! :goodvibes

Maybe there are too many people calling today. Free Dining is still anticipated.

They might be having technical issues. Yesterday morning I got through within ten minutes, the CM had computer issues and couldn't even transfer me so she told me to hang up and call again. Ten minutes later I got her again and again she had computer issues put me on hold to transfer me and than cut me off after ten minutes. I was finally able to get through to make my fantasmic package reservation on a different night since they were all booked up on my first choice. Oh well, all is well that ends well. Keep trying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter