Excel Spreadsheet

Will you please send me a copy of the spreadsheet through my disboard contact? Thanks!:thumbsup2

I would appreciate a copy of your excel sheet. I have word Doc but it is getting too long to understand and my kids just gave me a list of PS reservations they want me to make. PLease send me a PM if possible. otherwise use my Dis name and add "at Pacbell dot net"

Thank you :hug:

I figured out how to send my "attatched" Excel Sheet when somebody sends me a private email message through the boards..and I know how to send it by regular email...but, I haven't figured out how to send it through the Disney Boards by just going directly to your email address...I don't see where I can "attach" my file... :confused3

Brenda

Omg. I have just been reading this thread and I saw how many times you have sent your spreadsheet. :eek: Could you stand to send it once again? Honestly, you should probably just put it on a website and link it.

If you don't mind, my email is ajkroy@comcast.net.

Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter