Excellent Tokyo DisneySea Documentary

DisneyTN

Hoping to live forever. So far, so good.
Great 2-part documentary on what most claim to be Disney's greatest park. I am not one of the lucky few here who have been to Tokyo DisneySea, but am planning to one day. Most likely I'll take a trip there in 2010.

Here is a great documentary. I do not recall seeing it on Travel Channel when it first was shown.

Part 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM7FzVPqIAU

Part 2 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzIKEKxCjOU

I had the rare opportunity to travel to Japan on business this past May. As it turns out, a day opened up on my schedule. What to do?

:rolleyes1

DISNEY, OF COURSE!

But which park? Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea?

pirate: DisneySea won out.

I don't happen to agree that it is Disney's best park, but it is one of its most unique.

See pics link below...

I had the rare opportunity to travel to Japan on business this past May. As it turns out, a day opened up on my schedule. What to do?

:rolleyes1

DISNEY, OF COURSE!

But which park? Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea?

pirate: DisneySea won out.

I don't happen to agree that it is Disney's best park, but it is one of its most unique.

I'd share some pics, but I'm not allowed to post attachments...sorry!

If you have them on someplace like Flickr you can post the link to the gallery. I would love to see your photos!

just wondering

Regarding Toyko Disney Resort, I would have to give the nod to DisneySea. Tokyo Disneyland isn't, on paper, all that different from Disneyland (CA).

DisneySea is unlike any other Disney theme park, with a unique charm and set of attractions not to be found anywhere else (for the most part).

:wizard:

Love the pictures. :thumbsup2

Thanks! My camera died in the middle of the day and I missed some good opportunities. Unfortunately, DisneySea only has one shop that sells batteries (Fotografica) and it's near the front of the park. They need to fix that.

I want to go to Tokyo Disneyland (especially DisneySea) soooo bad.

"Have faith in your dreams and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through..." :tigger:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter