**Experience of a Lifetime DISNEY DREAM Jan 21st-23rd,2011 Trip Report UPDATED 2/19**

Looking forward to your report, my son is also on this cruise!! I hope I see him in the background of some of your pictures!

We're back and I'm uploading pictures now to photo bucket... It's been acting up lately when I'm uploading and only doing every other one and such so I'll post them ASAP!! :goodvibes

Waiting for more!! I saw you btw, but that was only because the 1st show on Saturday night I was on the balcony and looked down and saw you and your fiance on the floor of the theatre and I went "I recognize them!!" lol.

Did your t-shirts say Cruising on a Disney Dream on the back? I think I saw your group in the terminal!

I love the magnets on the door. Where did you find the cruiseline name tag ones. I would like to make one for each of us.

I'm LOVING you report sooo far :)

Just booked a Dream cruise this am for August~:cloud9:

Can't wait to read more !!!!

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup2

:)

I love the photo's, please keep them coming. I can't wait to hear more about the cruise:yay:

Subscribing! Loving it :cool1:

What is the little cruise ship ornament you got with your blanket?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter