Experienced Novemer Travellers

disneynutsss

I'm a Disney Nut!
OK all of those Disney Travellers that have gone in November in the past..... here is my dilemma

I plan my trip around Spectro Magic, normally I go in October and can catch the parade on a Friday or Saturday night..... This year we are going to be in FL from 10/30 - 11/7. We will be attending the Mickey Halloween Party on 10/31 and this pretty much leaves us to see the Spectro Magic the next night, Saturday 11/1. Does anyone know if the park is open later on Saturdays in November, late enough for the park to have the Spectro Magic Parade? If not I will be crushed!! The Disney website doesnt have the calendar for November posted yet and I am dying to know. I also want to plan our dinner at Chef Mickeys for that night and need to know if they will be having Spectro Magic so that I know how / when to make my plans.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

We've been in November several times and the parks are usually open later during the weekend. I do remember seeing Spectro in the past.

Have a good trip!

I'll be going about the same time and will, like you, be CRUSHED if I can't see the Spectro. What worries me is that they haven't been showing it on the first weekend in September and October and I'm afraid that might be the case in November as well. I guess we'll have to see when Disney posts its November calandar. I'm keeping my fingers crossed as well!

We were in Disney last year from 11/16/02 - 11/23/02 and MK was open 9:00 - 8:00 on Sat. We did see SpectroMagic then.

We were there last year 11/2-11/10 and they ran Spectro on 11/9 twice! The place was packed, but MK was open until 11.

Erin :D

Disneynutsss,
Hopefully for all of us at NJ week they will have extra showings of Spectro. We are going to be there the same days as you, with a few added on the end. Also going to MNSSHP on Oct 31st. We have been there this week of Nov. before and I don't remember ever missing the night time parade so it should be available at least once.

Thank you all for your information, I am feeling a little better, but still cant wait until they put out the November Calendar!:)
Looks like there will be a few of us North Easterners there at the same time!!

Val in NJ

Hi,

The Nov. '03 hrs should be out around Sept 10th, well that's when they were put out last yr.

We too will also be there Nov. 11 - 19, they did have both the fireworks and Spectro when we were there last yr at this time on the weekend I believe it was Sat. nite, its a great time to go, the weather is cooler at night, and very pleasant during the day, and hardly any rain.

Hope this helps.

Nancy in CT :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter