EXPIRED: Part ONE of 2015 CLUB LEVEL (CL) INFORMATION and HELP Thread DO NOT POST HERE!!!

If I'm doing a split stay and check out of the poly CL, how long do I have access to the lounge on check out day? We'll be checking in to another Disney Resort later on in the day.

It is my understanding that you can use the lounge the rest of the day! :-)

Thanks for all the positive thoughts. I wound up booking what I needed myself online except with cruddy times. I also sent a polite email stating my disappointment. By 9:30 am I had revieced an apologetic call, and had better times as well as all my ADRs. I just hated all the stress. This year had been sooooooo bad for myself and my family. I wanted a stress free vacation and was willing to NOT be OCD for a change. Yet I had to cause a stink! Oh well. Deep breath. I'll be in the AKL CL in 13 days. It's my moms first trip to a deluxe, my birthday, and a surprise trip for my kids. :) a bad day at wdw is better than a good day at work!!!

Ugh! So sorry for the stress and do glad you were able to work it all out. :-)

Anyone having trouble communicating with YC/BC concierge? I sent my email 3 days ago, got the initial email response that someone will contact you in 48 hours and then nothing?

Anyone having trouble communicating with YC/BC concierge? I sent my email 3 days ago, got the initial email response that someone will contact you in 48 hours and then nothing?
That is odd. Usually they are pretty quick. I would resend. :) Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Question, are there juice boxes in the Poly CL lounge?? Thx!

In all the club level lounges you're going to see juice in large dispensers with cups. Those smaller coffee cup size have lids. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

If I'm doing a split stay and check out of the poly CL, how long do I have access to the lounge on check out day? We'll be checking in to another Disney Resort later on in the day.

You can access the lounge all day on checkout day. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

That is odd. Usually they are pretty quick. I would resend. :) Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

First email generated the auto reply, just not answered so I had to resend tonight and got a reply right away. Must have been overlooked. Regardless, got the itinerary planner, now time to plan!:)

I'm new here, but we stayed Club Level at the Wilderness Lodge last April and LOVED it!!! We're going back in May to stay CL again. It was Fantastic and I can't imagine staying in a standard room ever again!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience. The staff was amazing! My kids (ages 10 and 6) loved having the lounge and it was so great having breakfast every morning and then beverages and snacks when we came back from the parks. If they didn't have something in the lounge we just had to ask and they would get it for us! The attention we received was beyond our expectations and more!
I wish I had taken more photos of the food because it was all so good!

I don't have the photos on my computer, but will post a link shortly.

I'm new here, but we stayed Club Level at the Wilderness Lodge last April and LOVED it!!! We're going back in May to stay CL again. It was Fantastic and I can't imagine staying in a standard room ever again!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience. The staff was amazing! My kids (ages 10 and 6) loved having the lounge and it was so great having breakfast every morning and then beverages and snacks when we came back from the parks. If they didn't have something in the lounge we just had to ask and they would get it for us! The attention we received was beyond our expectations and more!

Agreed! :goodvibes

WL CL is absolutely fantastic! Glad you had a nice experience! :cool1:

Mickeynut, re: the AKL CL experience...we did it several years ago and were very happy with it! :thumbsup2 It was our third stay there, and we just asked at check-in if we could upgrade. I was new to the idea of club level...and boy, what a beast has been created since then! :lmao: I loved it, especially the view from the lounge down into the lobby. :goodvibes
I think it's a great idea to book a short stay to try it out. :thumbsup2 Good luck with your planning!

Glad you had a great stay and enjoyed WL CL. WL CL was our first CL stay and we loved everything about it, especially the amazing CL CMs who were very friendly and more than accommodating :goodvibes.

Mickeynut, re: the AKL CL experience...we did it several years ago and were very happy with it! :thumbsup2 It was our third stay there, and we just asked at check-in if we could upgrade. I was new to the idea of club level...and boy, what a beast has been created since then! :lmao: I loved it, especially the view from the lounge down into the lobby. :goodvibes
I think it's a great idea to book a short stay to try it out. :thumbsup2 Good luck with your planning!

Hi grannyminnie :wave2:.

Thanks for your input on AKL CL. We've stayed at AKL twice and we love the resort, so I really want to try CL. LOL on creating a beast :rotfl::rotfl:. The view from the lounge is one thing that appeals to me as WL CL is the same way and that's one of the many things I loved about that. I haven't booked anything yet, but I may do so soon just to have it as I'm hoping we can work a short Christmas trip into our schedule ;). Thanks again.

Mickeynut, I've done both WL and AKL CL and while the views from the lounges are both breathtaking :cloud9:..the lounge at AKL seemed nicer to me. Among other things, they had a juice I really loved. Others have mentioned it on either this or the AKL forum. I know there were unique foods on the buffet as well; I just don't remember exactly what because it was too long ago.

Mickeynut, I've done both WL and AKL CL and while the views from the lounges are both breathtaking :cloud9:..the lounge at AKL seemed nicer to me. Among other things, they had a juice I really loved. Others have mentioned it on either this or the AKL forum. I know there were unique foods on the buffet as well; I just don't remember exactly what because it was too long ago.

Our last stay at AKL was December 2010, so it would be nice to go back this December and try CL. The unique foods in the lounge kind of concern me, but it will still be nice to try. This will most likely be a resort only stay, so it will be nice to take full advantage of the lounge and experience all of the food offerings throughout each day :goodvibes.

Mickeynut---don't worry about the food at AKL CL. It's unique but not weird. I'll be there in two weeks and I will take food pictures. :) honestly I love it soooooo much there.

mickeynut1 said:
Our last stay at AKL was December 2010, so it would be nice to go back this December and try CL. The unique foods in the lounge kind of concern me, but it will still be nice to try. This will most likely be a resort only stay, so it will be nice to take full advantage of the lounge and experience all of the food offerings throughout each day :goodvibes.

Do you like jiko or boma? If yes, then you'll like the food. They had different hummus, cheese and veggies every night. Then 2 apps, which I thought were always excellent. They also have a kids buffet with ham and cheese roll ups, ants on a log, goldfish and some other kid friendly items that are not weird what so ever. Same with desserts, if you like all the desserts at boma then you will be heaven!

Mickeynut---don't worry about the food at AKL CL. It's unique but not weird. I'll be there in two weeks and I will take food pictures. :) honestly I love it soooooo much there.

Thank you so much....pics would be great :goodvibes. If you don't mind, could you also maybe take some pics of the lounge? I have read so many great things about AKL CL that I just have to try it....LOL. I love AKL as it's such a beautiful resort, so I'm thinking CL will just make it that much more enjoyable ;).

Do you like jiko or boma? If yes, then you'll like the food. They had different hummus, cheese and veggies every night. Then 2 apps, which I thought were always excellent. They also have a kids buffet with ham and cheese roll ups, ants on a log, goldfish and some other kid friendly items that are not weird what so ever. Same with desserts, if you like all the desserts at boma then you will be heaven!

Thanks for your input. Haven't tried Jiko, but yes, Boma is one of our favorites and is a must do for us every trip :thumbsup2. We aren't too adventurous of eaters, but we have yet to have a bad experience or not enjoy Boma. My oldest DS is somewhat of a picky eater and Boma turned out to be one of his favorites....go figure :laughing:. It sounds like there is quite a variety in the lounge, so that makes me even more determined to try it ::yes::.

Posted this on GF thread, but relevant here too!

HUGE shout out to the GF IPO!!!!! As you know, I was worried about handing over my reservations to them as I am too much of a control freak. ADR day is today and woke up to find I got all of my reservations, including 'Ohana and Be Our guest and opening at crystal Palace...all for the exact times I asked for!!!! :cool1:

GF IPO rocks!!!! :dance3:

They also have the best mini chocolate chip muffins at breakfast, I was definitely convinced they were laced with crack. Soooo addictive! :)

They also have the best mini chocolate chip muffins at breakfast, I was definitely convinced they were laced with crack. Soooo addictive! :)

Oh those sound yummy :goodvibes. Lol on them being addictive. I'm not a big breakfast person, but I love muffins. Do they have others in addition to the chocolate chip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter