Explain the cars to me at Sci-Fi?

DisneyRunner2009

DIS Veteran
If we are a party of three or five, how does the seating work? Front seat of the car and back seat of the car? Two cars put together? How many people does the front/back seat hold? Thanks.

Each car has 3 bench seats, meant to hold 2 people in each bench. If you are 5 adults, you would have the entire car to yourself. If you are a mix of adults and children, depending on the age of your children, they might have you "buddy up" two adults and a child. Each bench seat is pretty generous size. The last time we ate there, they put part of our group (two adults and a 4 year old) in one bench seat together.

Everytime we have went as a party of 3 or 4 adults, we have had the front two rows of the car and had "hitchhikers" in the 3rd row. Every time my husband and I have dined here just the two of us, we have been the "hitchhikers" in the 3rd row behind a party of 4 strangers.

Some of the cars are just 2 rows --last week, we were seated as the "hitchhikers" in the back seat of a 2-row car. So if you're a group of 3 adult-sized people, you might take up both seats of a 2-row car.

Good information. Looks like my sister and I will probably be "hitchhikers" when we go. :)

If we are a party of three, it will be two adults and a 13 year old. Party of five, would consist of 4 adults and the 13 year old. Hoping to have a car to ourselves? :confused3 :drive:

When we went in June, they placed our 9 DS in front row, DH & I in middle row with hitchhikers in back row. I think if you have 4 adults & a teen you would fill up a whole car. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter