Express pass and Hagrids

Hagrid's was the only ride we were not able to use Express Pass for - for a shorter wait, we had good luck heading there first thing in the morning when IOA opened.

For Hagrid's, go first thing at IOA opening (be there early if it's a weekend) or go last few minutes before closing to get in line. I rode 6 times in 4 park days and I could have ridden more if there weren't other things that I wanted to do. LOL! On a busy day, you can also watch for the virtual queue to open and snag a time, which will also give you a reasonable wait.

I think that the only other ride that doesn't offer Express pass access is Pteranodon Flyers. Usually that line isn't very long, but it can move very slowly.

I think that the only other ride that doesn't offer Express pass access is Pteranodon Flyers. Usually that line isn't very long, but it can move very slowly.
And has unique ride height restrictions

Note: Guests over 56” tall must be accompanied by a rider meeting the 36” height requirement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter