• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Extreme Makeover came to my town!!! Now with pics!!

PrinceLegolas

Tag fairy do your worst!!
:teeth: He is famous!! If you watch ABC Sunday nights you might recogonize him!! Here is a hint!! He says "Move that ___!!" :teeth: Guess!!

they did a sho like in Nov. 20 min. away from my town ... it was really fun to watch the episode... my friends went to watch the reveal.

OMG!

I would so love to be you. That show does so much for a family. I would really like to be you.

Karen

OMG! You shook hands with Ty?!? I am obsessed with him! You are so lucky!

pirate:

yes I did, and y'know they are just as funny, and goofy in rl!! My sister yelled "Ed you are the best!!" and he turned around and gave her a big thumbs up :thumbsup2 like that! and when Ty came out I was getting my shirt signed by Daniel and as soon as he was finished ty walked down the hill from the house and Daniel says,"Oh, boy here he comes....[plugs ears]" [Crowd Roars like thirty lions]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter