EYE2EYE shirts - Designs and Information

julia & nicks mom

<font color=darkorchid>Bad influence on the Tag Fa
After listening to all the concerns - we have come up with new designs that hold the spirit of the original WISH artwork but also add some new options...

Eye2Eye shirts run around 19.99 - 29.99 - plus shipping and handling - there is only a $2 price break for volume so once we add in extra shipping and paypal fees - ordering individually is the best option - the shirts also give everyone the freedom to order shirts whenever they want them. They take 3-5 days of production and then however long it takes shipping from Ontario to you

http://eye2eye.org/ProductsVolleyball.htm

They carry adults and children - T-shirt, Tank tops, Sleeveless and spaghetti Straps
T-shirts come with short or long sleeve.
Loose or tight fit (Performance)

Right now we have these 3 designs - they are willing to put your name on the shirt for no additional cost - and if we want to make a "Scream team" shirt we can also do that - the kids might like this!

This is the "Disney" Design
Disneyfront.jpg

characeterwishback.jpg

The Camo Design
3wishfront.jpg

2wishback.jpg

The Traditional Design
2wishfront.jpg

3wishback.jpg

on the shirts with sleeves - we can add the W.I.S.H. letters

at this point - we are planning on ordering a couple of samples - to give you all an idea of what the shirts will look like IRL - so hoepfully in two weeks - we will have our samples in hand and be ready for everyone to place orders.

Oh i like them a lot! Kate you've done brilliantly designing these and if i manage to enter a half marathon over there i'll def be ordering one. You're right the massive advantage is being able to order them whenever.

Great work. I love how they add a little variety while still keeping to the WISH style. I will definately be ordering some when they are ready.

Beautiful. I have to admit, that the front of the shirt with the castle and running characters is adorable. (I still don't care for the back, but please don't tell anybody! :ssst: ) I like the other two designs as well! Ya'll done good. All the shirts still say Disney Fan and Wish participant to me!

Beautiful. I have to admit, that the front of the shirt with the castle and running characters is adorable. (I still don't care for the back, but please don't tell anybody! :ssst: ) I like the other two designs as well! Ya'll done good. All the shirts still say Disney Fan and Wish participant to me!

I am glad you like it!! The beauty with eye2eye is that if you would like the blank back of the shirt with the castle front..you can do it!! or the characters running without the castle - you can do that!! I am sending the artwork to them in layers so theoretically - you could pick the parts you like best!!

Just a random note, the word on the back on the current shirt is "TRUMPS" not "TRIUMPHS." I may have totally missed an agreement to change the motto if so disregard me. :confused3

Just a random note, the word on the back on the current shirt is "TRUMPS" not "TRIUMPHS." I may have totally missed an agreement to change the motto if so disregard me. :confused3

Good catch Matt. That is a "typo". No changes (official or otherwise) were made to the motto.

Any other proof checkers out there?

Good catch Matt. That is a "typo". No changes (official or otherwise) were made to the motto.

Any other proof checkers out there?

QA/QC queen from a former life. (Believe it or not, I can spot them, just too lazy to proof my posts) Looks good, except fro teh triumph/trumps thing.

Thank you Kate!

I really like the castle design! And it's a Canadian company so no crazy shipping charges (hopefully)! Is the Performance Style the best for running?

I LOVE the first design, but again is Disney gonna throw a fit when lots of us have this on? :confused3

Sandy got a shipping quote from them - and it was around 5.99 - so it will not be outrageous shipping..

Thanks for catching the wrong word...definately a typo...

the key is in the fabric not the style...

the style performance vs. the other is fitted vs. not - but the styles are still men vs women even if they are not the performance - I am imagining the performance being more like a biking shirt in its fit...

the fabric I think that will work best is 5039
http://eye2eye.org/Fabric.htm

Reference #: 5039
Name: Tech - Lite
Composition: 100% Polyester Interlock with 3M wicking
Characteristics: Very Lightweight, Very soft with silk feel to it, smooth finish
Ideal use: Daily wear, running
Description: Has a fantastic feel to it. Extreme lightness combined with a sensational softness. Very breathable. This is the new generation of moisture management fabrics that wicks moisture off your body leaving you cool in summer and warm in winter

this will run 19.99 in the normal styles...

Thank you so much for all your work, Kate!!!! That looks awesome!!!! :thumbsup2

--Lynnda

Thanks again Kate for the work!! I appreciate that you are sending the design in layers!! (I subbed in a computer tech class that had an assignment to do layers, so I now know what that is!!)

Here is a cut and paste from eye2eye sales

Sandy
to ship 1 jersey or a jersey is $8
we use the postal service

If it is just a t-shirt it will probably be between $3-$4
I would have to go there and price it

It would be cheaper and less work to ship it from here to individual addresses
If it is a larger number I would do it at cost +$1 for the padded envelope and work
Mark

so I thought a tshirt would be $4 + $1 for the padded envelope - but keep in mind he is 'guesstamating"

Great job! I like the castle shirt (and the back, too). I even kinda like the camo (and I didn't think I would).

What am I gonna do with all this lime green in my closet? ;) :confused3

Terri

Ok you did good I'll take one of each for Erica and I. But can I please have mine say Panda, or am I stuck with Kate?

Curious Panda:hippie:

oh no - you have to have Kate ;)

Hummmmmm...could we make it a little more macho anyway and change it to Mate? I'm already having an idenity crisis, Erica banished me to her mustang when we bought the new VW and the stang has "Walker Girl" in the back window and lavender dash lights. She won't show me how to change them.

Macho Macho Panda:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter