Face Painting @ Animal Kingdom

gabbygrennell

Mouseketeer
I have heard quite a bit about the elaborate face paintings that you can have done at animal kingdom...and i think i read somewhere that it is like 10$???
Has anyone had their kids face done? Did it itch after ahwile, or start to run in the sweat/heat?
Are there places all around to get it done, or one place inparticular?
My kids saw it, I think on the disney video... and that is all they ever talk about!

If anyone has any pics of their face painting I would love to see em!

Thanks for all your help and input!
gabby

My son had it done at MK, Toontown, right beside the Barnstormer. He had a tiger face done for $12. It was awesome!!:Pinkbounc

He was really starting to fade on us (he's 3) and get grumpy when I spotted the area where they were doing it and talked him into getting it done. It was so incredibly adorable and when he saw himself in the mirror, his whole face lit up!:teeth:

It was raining that day so it did start to run when it really got wet, but he didn't care. I would just clean it up a bit on both sides so he was even and that was just fine for him!

It was the best $12 we spent that day for sure. He made it another 2 hours after his face was painted, with a smile, no less.
By the way, these areas are set up all over the place. They all seem to have the same pictures of looks that you can have painted on your face. I remember seeing one in Harambe at AK, by the Tusker House, if I'm not mistaken.

Have fun!:D

My son has had his face paintied at animal kingdom for years. He loves it. It is right outside of the safari ride. Everytime he picks a tiger! It usually stays on most of the day..

the people working the exit gate usually say something about us taking a tiger out of the park. Darren thinks that is the best part!

DGS 5 DGD 7 and DGS 2 went with their parents for the first time this past April. They all got their faces painted EVERY DAY. It was thier favorite thing to do and I must say when I saw the pictures the paintings were very detailed and looked almost like they were wearing masks:D

We saw many children with face painting in July, and they were absolutely beautiful!!! I was amazed at the intricacy of the designs, and the children just lit up when you complimented them on it:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter