****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly does this work? Do you write the post card yourself and just get a character to sign it or do you do the whole thing yourself? Surely a character wouldn't be able to write out a postcard.

We will be in WDW May 8th till May 14th and we have our FGM for our two kids all lined up!!

But we need to pay it forward!!!! :rolleyes1

We would be willing to do it for a few families when there!! Just PM me and we'll get all the information needed!!! (Your kids favorite characters and what you want it to say and where to send it!!)

This is our kids first trip and we are so excited for them to get their cards!! :goodvibes

And for us to send them "Thanks For Visiting" cards while we're there for them to get after they get home!!!

A BIG thank you to our FGM!!! We received our post card today and my DD loved it! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Our friends just called us and they received their card today as well. Thanks again!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi All,

Would love to be a FGM. We will be in WDW 3/9 & would love to send out some postcards.
I come with some really great FGM references! It's become part of our Disney tradition.

Maria:goodvibes

Hi everyone, we are planning our first ever trip to disney and I would LOVE someone to send a card to my 4 kids, they are so excited already. Please if you can send one out to our family pm me so I can get my addy to you. Thanks so much :)

I am heading out to the world from March 19 to March 27 and will be more than happy to be a mailer. Just pm me addy and favorite character..

Sherry

Hi, I'm new and can't send pms yet....but, we're lookingfor a FGM for our two daughters....7 and nearly 6 (celebrating at WDW). We'd love to return the favor when we go March 24-28. If anyone can be FGM, my email is garver dot kelly at gmail dot com Thanks so much!!

Thanks to Michelle who responded to my FGM request! We'll be going March 24-28 if anyone needs a FGM during that time! Yea for people helping people!

We are going to Disney World from 5/15-5/19 and I would love to send out postcards if anyone is interested. PM me if you need a FGM.

Also, would love to have postcards sent to my two kids. My DD is 2 and LOVES tinkerbell. My DS is 5 and loves Jedi Mickey or any Mickey will do:) If anyone would be willing to do this I would be very grateful!

This is such a fun idea!

SC Twimom, my email is a couple of posts up, if you email me or pm me, I'd be happy to play FGM when we go next month. Are y'all in SC? We moved from SC last year.

I'm looking for a FGM for two sets of kids. One for my brothers kids (DNiece 12, DNephew 10, and DNiece 4) and then also for my two DD (5 and 1). We will be there from April 28-May 3 and will more then gladly return the favor.

We are going May 9th 2010 and I can send out about 5 cards. Pm me and I will start my list.

Hello!

I know it is short notice but is anyone going VERY...as in this week or next (3/2/2010-3/16/2010) that would be willing to send two little boys a post card. One post card for both boys would suffice. It is their first time going and they would be ecstatic if they thought that Mickey & Friends knew they were coming! If anyone is willing to help please let me know! Thank you thank you!

I am going to WDW in a few weeks (3/22/210) and would love to help make the day of a two or three little one's! :cloud9:

PM me information! :flower3:

We are going to Disney World from 5/15-5/19 and I would love to send out postcards if anyone is interested. PM me if you need a FGM.

Also, would love to have postcards sent to my two kids. My DD is 2 and LOVES tinkerbell. My DS is 5 and loves Jedi Mickey or any Mickey will do:) If anyone would be willing to do this I would be very grateful!

This is such a fun idea!

I sent you a PM!! We'll be there 5/08 - 5/14 if you still need a FGM!!!

Is there anyone going in the next couple weeks that could send 2 postcards, I would really appreciate it. We are going 4/3-4/10. Please PM me if interested. Thanks. :)

I would love for my little one to get a post card perferably right before Easter letting her know that Mickey has made arrangements for her to come. She is 3 and we have talked about haven't told her that we are going for sure. I told her we needed to write to Mickey to ask if we can come visit. So I thought maybe around Easter would be a good time to let her know for sure. A postcard with Disney World on it (or his house or the castle) would be great. We aren't going till May 27 (-June 4) but I thought that might be a good time to tell her. If you can help me out please let me know. Thanks!

I don't know more about this but it sounds like a NEAT idea. We are going to be in Disney from 3/27-4/3 if anyone would be interested we could do this for your family, also would love to find a family to do this for my children mainly for my boys to put in a scrapbook

their names are William *who will be 5 3/26
Addison whos 1

Please pm me if you are interested in doing this with our family!

We will be heading to Disney April 17-25. I would love to provide some Disney Magic. PM me with names, addresses, characters, and details on trip. I will be able to send out 5 post cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter