Fairy Tale Package

shelanaoaktree

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been able to us the FTP with a FW Cabin? I've been checking the resort board and I can find plenty of information on everyplace but FW.

I was just wondering if I should call tomorrow or not. Any advice?

Hi,

The FairyTale Package can be booked with a Cabin at the Fort Wilderness campground. However, campers and their own equipment are out of luck as the discounted pacakge is not available for the campsites.

Hope this helps.....
Mmketeer

Thank you very much. I was starting to get a complex.

I called this morning, but unfortunately the FTP will not work out for me. I'm glad it's working so well for others though :)

Since I'm staying form 7/1-7/11, I would have to book the package for 7/4 to 7/11 and then purchase separate park tickets for the 1st-3rd, which in the end, would cost more money.

Good luck to all of you who can use this package:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

This morning I booked for 7 nights in a cabin with 2 adults via the Fairy Tale Package. The total including tax, but without the travel insurance, came to $1593.01. 3 nights of cabin stay and 3 days of Ultimate Hopper Passes are the "free" part of the package.

Hope this helps you out!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter