fairykin/Dawn "An angel in Heaven"

tinkermell

<font color=purple>Th boards are going nuts!<br><f
Hi friends out there.

One of our posters fairykin/Dawn who is seen quite a bit around here, is gravely ill. She developed the H1N1 flu, got over it, but it came back in the mutant form.
She has severe pneumonia on top of that.

She is in the hospital, fighting for her life. She has crashed 2 times and last night had a seizure that might have caused damage to the brain. Before that she was put into induced coma so they could ventilate her with 100% oxygen and keep her lungs going.

The family is hoping to find out by Sunday if there is any damage to the brain. Then she still has to fight off the flu and pneumonia.

I know alot of you know who I am talking about. Dawn is one of the sweetest ladies out there.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Melody:grouphug:

Moderators,
I thought I had put this into the Community Board.
Sorry.

I'm sending out the biggest of hugs and love and light to my Dawnikins!

Oh no!!!!! That's heartbreaking! :( I knew she was sick but not that it was so bad. Please keep us updated and let us know if we can help. She will be in my thoughts!

Oh my....my heart's just breaking right now...I will definitely keep her and her family in my prayers.

Dawn, we miss you!!! Please get better soon!! :hug:

Melody, thank you for posting this. Hopefully, all the positive thoughts/prayers/pixie dust from all the Dis'ers get to Dawn to help her. :grouphug:

Dear me - here's hoping she come through it. I'm not a particularly regular poster on this side of DIS, but still "recognise" here, so it's sad to hear that she's so unwell :hug:

I'm glad to see you posted this outside the Diva thread. The more prayers she can get the better. (((( Dawn ))))

I am so, so sorry to hear that. I will have her and her family in my prayers. :grouphug:

Sorry to hear about that.

We'll keep her & her family in our prayers.

I don't post here often, no more trips planned for DL unfortunately & hands full with my board, UK trip planning but ukstitch just let us know about this thread. Our thoughts are with Dawn at this time.:grouphug:

fairykin, please know that all of us here are sending you and your family positive thoughts, strength and prayers to get through this. Get better soon, Dawn .... we're all pulling for you, including ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo:tinker::dumbo::goofy::donald::simba:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter