Fairytales really do come true!

elbo450

<font color=blue>Believes in magic!
I've been working on this trip to WDW for quite some time now and it's FINALLY come together.

I had booked the airfare months ago when great fare came along. I had been holding out for some codes on a room in the CR, but September is too far away for codes. I decided to just go with the AAA discount on the room and look for a good deal on passes.

Well what should happen? Out of the clear blue sky, Disney decides to give away the farm. 3 free nights with their new Fairytale package! It was too good to be true. And for a while, it was just that. Too good to be true. You see, while Disney was opening it's heart, the airlines were being a bit frugal. Our original plan was to stay in the CR tower for 5 nights. This deal would allow us to extend our trip to 7 nights. GREAT!

After 10 calls to the airlines, I was distraught at the though of having to pay them almost $600 more to change the flight. I kept thinking to myself, if you can get different responses from the CRO depending on the CM you speak to, why wouldn't it be the same for the airlines?

A few calls later and I finally got a person with a heart! She changed or flight with absolutely no fees. I quickly called the CRO and booked the 7 nights in the tower at CR.
So believe me when I saw "Fairytales really do come true!"

:earseek:This trip is going to be awesome!:earseek:

That's great elbo! You must have been sprinkled with pixie dust! Enjoy your trip!!

...you DEFINITELY got "hit" with some Pixie Dust!! Congrats...:D !

That is fantastic! Don't you just love it when things come together?!! I hope you have an absolutely great trip!

hello.gif

Wow, good for you!! Just curious though, what airline did you book your airfare through?
angel.gif

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

The sheer joy of the deal is almost as good as already being there! I'm going to give the family the news at dinner tonight (Mother's Day). I love it when a plan comes together.

We're flying Spirit Airlines out of O'Hare in Chicago. Got a great rate of 146.50 round trip per person.

What's next, a visit from the Tag Fairy, or Mickey coming to our room to tuck the kids in? :teeth:

Thanks for all the kind words!

elbo

Maybe with your luck, they'll give you a wonderful MK view from your balcony at CR!

Here's hoping your lucky streak continues!

I put in a request to the CM who took my ressie for a high floor with a MK view. She said it shouldn't be a problem! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter