"Fake Crocs"

gillenkl

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to post that my Target has "fake" crocs $9.99 for adults and $6.99 for kids - I think the colors were black, beige, pink, and navy. I don't know if you could walk around all day in them, but for going to the pool they'd be fine.

The Target Crocs are not at all like the real ones. I tried a pair....very hard and uncomfortable. The fakes at Payless were much better fakes.

I agree... the Payless knock-offs were also closer to the real Crocs. The fake Crocs at Walmart are very hard! No way I'd buy those!

I did find the new Croc flip-flops this weekend and they were very comfy, and not at all ugly like the regular "holey" style! :rotfl2: I just had a hard time deciding on a color, so once I decide that, I'll be getting some!

I love flip flops! Where did you see the Crocs? How much? I need to look for them.

The Croc flip-flops were in a shoe store in the mall, and I have no idea of the name! Sorry! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter