Fall package (email code) with free dining

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a general code and has to be attatched to your name in their computer system for you to use it.

These codes are meant only for the people who receive them and are not to be shared with the general public.

I know you can use the code even if you didn't get it in the mail/email. Done it before. If someone doesnt care and isnt going, could they email me the code to the above address? Thanks.

dudleydog said:
I know you can use the code even if you didn't get it in the mail/email. Done it before. If someone doesnt care and isnt going, could they email me the code to the above address? Thanks.

And people like you ruin it for everyone else

As far as I know--codes mailed electronically or snail mail are intended for recipients and adult members of the same househould who share the same address.

My mother has traveled with me before--so she's forever on my record. We got a postcard with her name on it--but we can use it for ourselves b/c it is our address.

Not sure how you used a code. I have experienced some lax handling of our ressie by the CM's when we check in. We book Fla Resident specials a lot--so they don't check our ID all the time. Perhaps that is what happen when you used someone else's code before.

Attempting to "cheat" the Disney system is against DIS posting guidelines. Any attempt to do so will be deleted without notice--please review the posting guidelines.
Sue Ellen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter