Fall Rhine ABD Pre-Post night?

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
We're going on a Rhine River cruise in October. It starts in Basil and ends in Amsterdam. Just starting to think about flights and we know we want to get to Basil a day early. Has ABD offered pre-night stays in Basil in conjunction with these river cruises?

I'm going to have our TA check this but today being Presidents Day ABD won't be open and I was wondering about other's experiences. Thinking booking the pre-day with ABD would get us transportation from the airport to the hotel.

Last edited:
We're going on a Rhine River cruise in October. It starts in Basil and ends in Amsterdam. Just starting to think about flights and we know we want to get to Basil a day early. Has ABD offered pre-night stays in Basil in conjunction with these river cruises?

I'm going to have our TA check this but today being Presidents Day ABD won't be open and I was wondering about other's experiences. Thinking booking the pre-day with ABD would get us transportation from the airport to the hotel.
I was booked on a Rhine cruise in 2020, cancelled due to Covid, and was able to book pre-nights through AbD. I had two pre-nights booked.

Enjoy your trip!

If you book your pre-days or post-days through ABD, transportation from the airport to the hotel or the hotel to the airport is always included.

Sometimes, the transportation is included even if you book the pre/post days on your own (at the ABD hotel) but the policy on that is constantly changing, and seems to be almost on a case-by-case basis.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter