~~~Fall Yankee Candle Scent/received~~~...COMPLETED!!

I got Mom's Name & mine....

I spent 5 hrs at the ER last night with a 102 fever & come to find out I have strep throat. I hope I will be well enough to go shopping in a few days. I will post when I do!

My order was placed this morning! Will post when it ships! Sure hope my buddy likes what I chose. I picked a couple of my favorites!:upsidedow

Shopping complete! Now I just need to pack and ship.

And I might have found a few things for myself too. :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 I am currently burning one my new candles: Caramel Apple (a swirl with MacIntosh and Vanilla Caramel). Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:yay: I went to the store today because I knew that one of my favs was brought back from a limited time :woohoo: Oatmeal Cookie!!
But they aren't carried in the stores, only online.
Found out the store can order for you if they don't have something that is offered online and have it delivered to your house....and NOT charge you postage :teeth: Something I know I will remember ::yes::

I went shopping yesterday so I'll get mine in the mail on Mon. Have you smelled the Sicilian Orange? Yummy!

I will be out of town September 16-25. If the package don't arrive before then I will post if I receieved it as soon as I get back.

All names have now been picked up.

Burning Cider-Web now. Hmmm.....good smelling.
I have a Sicilian Orange, Johnie, but haven't tried it yet....so many candles, so little time :rolleyes:

Burning Cider-Web now. Hmmm.....good smelling.
I have a Sicilian Orange, Johnie, but haven't tried it yet....so many candles, so little time :rolleyes:

Nancy, does CiderWeb really smell good burning? It kind of underwhelmed me in the store, so I didn't grab one. And I would have thought I liked it based on the mix of scents.

I sniff tested Sicilian Orange, and all I could think was, "Wow, that is orange!" That one didn't make it home either! :teeth:

But the Caramel Apple made it home, and smells great burning. More MacIntosh than Vanilla Caramel, but that is perfect for me!

Nancy, does CiderWeb really smell good burning? It kind of underwhelmed me in the store, so I didn't grab one. And I would have thought I liked it based on the mix of scents.

I am only burning a votive...and I for one, don't think those are as strong as tarts or housewarmers, but that is all I could get. It is apple cinnamon smelling and pretty light. DH couldn't even smell it ;)

It seems stronger this afternoon. Maybe the votive had to get down a bit. I really like it.
DH either can't smell them or hates them :rolleyes: I have to watch what I burn when he is home.
I think I am going to get a jar of it this week. I have a 40% off coupon at a local craft store.

;) I posted in the wrong thread.......I'm burning Pomegranate Cider. It smells sooo good. Cracker Barrell had them BOGO half off so I guess we all know what my exchangee is getting

I got a tart in that, Johnie and a jar for my friend.
So many new ones to try, I don't know which one to do next!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter