***Fall Yankee Candle Scent/Received***.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are going out :yay:

Post here when you send out....or order, and also when you receive.
Can't wait to hear about all the arrivals and the scents people receive.

Mail by date is Sept. 15....please be on time.
If you are planning on ordering, please do so as soon as possible.
Have fun!!

Ordered mine this morning. I will update when YC ships. :thumbsup2

I just ordered from the website. I'll post again when YC tells me they've shipped!

Have my name!!! :surfweb::thumbsup2 Let the shopping begin!!!;):woohoo:

Just completed ordering mine. I leave Thursday evening for WDW :yay: and will be back to work on September 28th. If Yankee Candle notifies me before then that the candles were shipped, I will let you know. Also, I won;t be available to post about receipt of mine until the 28th-29th.

Only two more days of work:goodvibes

Cindy

I went to the Yankee Candle store today and they are having a buy one get one 50% off sale on certain scents. Also, you can use the $10 coupon!

Wow, that is great that you got to use the coupon. You usually can't on sale items, but some stores seem to let that pass.

Everyone that is mailing....please, please be sure to pad any breakables REALLY well.
We have had a lot of breakage in past exchanges.

Just received a new e-mail

Buy 2, get one free on ALL jar candles.

Also $5 flat rate shipping

Online sales will show a 34% discount off the retail price for any qualifying merchandise to calculate the buy two get one free offer. You may call our catalog sales department at 1-877-803-6890 and mention code XF918B2. Offer expires October 4, 2009. Offer valid at www.yankeecandle.com, the Yankee Candle catalog sales department, Yankee Candle Retail stores (excluding outlet stores, military exchanges. Pier 1 Imports, Target and Yankee Candle Fund-Raising) and participating retail locations in the continental United States. Certain restrictions apply; see store for details; while supplies last; cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons. We regret that price adjustments cannot be made on previous purchases. Please see a sales associate for details.

:yay:My Yankee's are on their way!!!!:yay:;):thumbsup2

YC order complete!!!!! Will post again when I receive notice from YC that's it's been shipped!!!!!

wow, you guys are good!!
Lots of orders going in.

Just one person left to pick up their name. If not by morning, e-mail attempt will be made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter