***Fall Yankee Candle Scent/Received***.....COMPLETED!!

Hopefully Barbara will check in with us today......and maybe flakypuff's will arrive.
We can hope :)

I received my box of goodies from : Momof2OH

I got : a set of 3 small jar candles which I have already started burning
glass pumpkin to burn tea lights in
4 votives (coconut bay,mandarin cranberry,cranberry chutney,&
root beer float)
3 tarts ( chocolate cupcake, black cherry & mango peach salsa)
2 pk of glow sticks
Mickey Mouse wall tumbler ( my 16 year old has already claimed this)
Tinkerbell Journal

Thank You for all the goodies!!!!!
I had to go out of town at the last minute or I would have posted earlier,Please forgive me......

So sorry Bec!!! I received too!!! :cool1: (I was at a funeral and luncheon today and my day and last night for the wake, was all messed up - brain & time-wise!) :sad2:

Anyway, Bec's package could have easily been picked by me, myself! :thumbsup2 Awesome votives in Cranberry Chutney, Mango Peach Salsa (Ole'), Black Cherry (my newest fave!), kiwi berries, tropical fruit, island guava, Autumn fruit and Macintosh (my very first fave!) LOVE the fruit scents!! PLUS, she 'scent' 2 mosaic votive holders! My current holders are in need of replacement. I keep scraping out the old and putting in the new votives so, having some new holders is perfect! :thumbsup2

Many, many thanks! Perfect-o!! :goodvibes

So sorry for your loss.

That package was exactly what I would have 'scent' to myself. Glad you enjoyed everything and happy burning:dance3:

Glad to read of Barbaraapple's arrival ::yes::

that just leaves clhcpaca to check in about her two when she gets back from vacation.

Mine came!!!:banana: I was sooooo excited.
My house smelled sooooo good before I even opened the box:cloud9:
I got a 3 pack little sampler...spiced pumpkin, Autumn leaves, Autumn wreath.
2 votives Autumn Leaves
2 votives Autumn wreath

I am sorry but I dont know who was the wonderful sender..it didnt say in the package. But whoever you are the scents you picked were PERFECT:yay:THANK YOU!

:yay: Glad it arrived....that was from BARBARAAPPLE

That just leaves Cindy to check in with us when she gets home.

I am back:mad:

It was quite a trip back because of thunderstorms in Atlanta. We pulled back from the gate at MCo at 4:30pm on Saturday and incoming to Atlanta was cancelled. We ended up leaving MCO after 6:30pm---over 2 hours in the plane:sad1: We were the first plane in line to leave for Atlanta when the airport reopened. I got into Atlanta a5 minutes after the plane to San Jose left and it was the last one of the night. Delta automatically booked me on one the next morning (not non-stop, of course) and gave me a hotel voucher so that I could pay $50 a night for a hotel in Atlanta that I had never heard of:scared1: No directions on how to get to this hotel etc and no food vouchers at all!!!!! I was very disappointed with Delta in this aspect. I ended up arranging for my flight out that night to San Francisco and my friend picked me up there----two hours later than I would have arrived in San Jose and about 45 minutes further from home. I owe her big time.:yay: I received one bag last night at 8:30 from the San Jose airport and the other bag went thru Ft. Lauderdale :confused3 to San Francisco and should arrive home today :cheer2:

ON to the packages.....both were waiting for me to open at 1:00am on Sunday morning and I did so:laughing:

From Barbara (mrsheppo) :goodvibes

votive holder in crackle glass with a cornucopia design (I like the crackle glass holders)
votives in Cranberry Chutney, Mandarin Cranberry , Vanilla Lime and Vanilla Pumpkin (I like any vanilla and cranberry scent)
And, a swirl jar with pumpkin pie and vanilla cupcake (Have never tried any of the swirls---this will be the first one that I burn)

Thanks, Barbara so much for it all. :flower3:

Cindy

(To be continued)

On to the second package---this one from Kim Raye

She gave me a little crochet pumpkin with a stuffed bat in it.

And, Yankee Candle stuff:dance3:

two votive holders in crackle glass-leaf design. :lovestruc

And, 14 votives in the following scents: Farmers Market, Mango peach salsa, cranberry chutney, autumn fruit, McIntosh spice, McIntosh, Cider web, Autumn gold, Boo and Fall Festival. Lots of these scents I have never tried and am looking forward to burning them.

I am going to have a very well scented home. Thanks for it all. :woohoo:

Now, I'm in the meed to get out all my Fall items and decorate my home. I just love the scents and colors of Fall.

Thanks again for everything. Cindy :goodvibes

Glad you made it home Cindy....and hope you are feeling better.

DH travels a lot and hates Delta and Atlanta :rotfl:

There were some good storms Friday and Saturday here in FL.

We come home tomorrow......nonstop on Alaska :love: so hope all goes well.
DH is sick, so hasn't been much fun today.

And with that.....this completes this exchange.
the holiday YCE starts Oct. 30. :yay:

Glad you made it home Cindy....and hope you are feeling better.

DH travels a lot and hates Delta and Atlanta :rotfl:

There were some good storms Friday and Saturday here in FL.

We come home tomorrow......nonstop on Alaska :love: so hope all goes well.
DH is sick, so hasn't been much fun today.

And with that.....this completes this exchange.
the holiday YCE starts Oct. 30. :yay:

Please add me to the notification list:flower3:

I have you down for a reminder, Rebecca.

Home safe...and cold!! :cold:
DH is still sick, so he is still sleeping.
We had a great trip in spite of the heat, humidity and him getting sick (at least it was at the end of the trip).

Can't wait to start planning the next trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter