Fan Club? Can You Book More Than 1 Room

tiggerguy2000

Disney Veteran<br><font color=green>Isn't worried
I know this question has been asked once before but I have another family asking about going with us.I would be booking the room and checking in with them.I don't like to put things in my name but sometimes you just do to help out others.I would need 2 rooms.
tiggerguy2000:wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: ::yes::

This doesn't really answer your question but it could be the same as I was told about getting the APH discount. I had to have 2 AP's to book 2 rooms at RPR.

I was able to get two cards from my HR Dept. If you can't do that just ask a buddy you work with to ask for on and borrow it.

We are traveling in June also with another family. I made ressies under two names (theirs and ours) at the Fan Club rate. I was told that because we had two rooms, we needed two Fan Club Cards. Tinkerbarb is a really nice person on this board who provides Fan Club cards to those who need them. You might try sending her a PM requesting the additional card, if you find you need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter