Fan Club Corporate Passes July 1st Activation

rtp-resident

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
My special Fan Club Corporate Passes arrived by overnight delivery today!:D

But in the original thread by Tinkerbarb - there were conflicting posts about whether the passes actually had to be activated by July 1st. Some said it didn't matter - show up later and the passes could be activated then although they would still expire on July 2003. Others said no they must be physically activated at Orlando by July 1st or they will be void and cannot be used.

Does anyone know for sure what the policy is or does it just depend on the guest services people on duty at the time of my next visit if I don't activate by July?

My DH called Fan Club customer service and was told it had to be activated in the park...

They then gave hime Corporate Sales number, he then called them today. The abrubt answer he recieved was "That deal is over, and yes it has to be activated by July 1"

Sorry, maybe someone more in the know (HINT HINT) could tell us differently.

I would have loved to take that deal, but the not knowing the "true activation date" made me pass on the deal.. we're not close enough to activate it.

i also called twice thinking maybe 2 diffrent answers lol but no joy was told on both occasions that they had to be activated by july 1st or they would be void im going to hold off and by any lick the offer will be back on or settle for the $99 AP with black out dates as my trip doesnt coincide with them hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter