Fan Club info, I'll try again

Tiggeroo

Grammar Nazi
I tried this once before. Is there a way to join the fan club, if your employer doesn't offer it?

The way I did it was to approach our personnel department and asked to run the fan club. That way I applyed on behalf of my company and became the club director. You get two free 1 day passes year and you are the first to know about any incentives. All you have to do is put a few posters, and hand out the fan club card if anyone requires it.

Who do you contact at Universal about starting a fan club at your work place? Is there a website with all the info?

The site you want is

http://198.12.17.76/fanclub/memberorlando.asp

or go in through

www.universalstudios.com/fanclub

Then enter through the members access. At the bottom there is an email address.

I can't remember how long it took to come through, but you can for book your hotel with fan club discount as long as you have the card at check in. There is no number or name on the card. I know that some companies from the UK have had problems getting cards, as USF are cutting down on postage.

Hope this helps.

You can read all about the standard Fan Club discounts by going to www.universalstudios.com/fanclub then click on members access and choose Universal Orlando. The BEST room discounts and ticket discounts are found right here on the disboards!!

**If you can not get a Fan Club card thru your employer, email me and I'll help you out.**

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter