Fan Club info needed

A Mickeyfan

DIS Veteran
Silly question, but how do you get a "Fan Club Card"? I am a die-hard Disney addict and have been a Disney Pass Holder for some years. This year my Mom bought us Universal Annual Pass's (not activated yet...got thru AAA from her). I haven't seen where to get any info on the Fan Club Card & would like to know more. Also I followed a link to Lowes site to join their "Lowes First" and didn't get a member number, just a "thank-you" for joining...did I do anything wrong???? Thanks for all your help.....(I am new to this board but a vet on the Disney Resorts) :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

Fan Club Cards are obtained through your employer. If your boss has signed your company up, then you can get one. Your annual pass will get you some good discounts also.
When I signed up for Loew's First I wasn't given a number either. In fact I never received a card. I called Loew's before I left for HRH and they gave me my number. That was in July. I STILL haven't received a card!

udate....just got my Lowes card (with the number) in the mail today!! I signed up about 5 weeks ago. Also my husband said that in HR at his job they should have the Fun Card. I guess the Fun Card is like the old (free) Magic Kingdom Club Card?? Thanks for the info gschmerl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter