Fanny Packs! There! I said it out loud!

I was just looking at my fanny pack that I haven't used since 2006 and seriously thinking of taking it this trip.

Fanny pack girl here! Wouldn't go to the parks without it. Love the freedom and not having the additional sweating from wearing a back pack in the summer.

Last year when I was in Disney World I bought a nice new black convertible fanny pack. I can use it like a regular purse but it also has straps tucked away to make it turn into a fanny pack. The front pocket fits my iPhone perfectly so I don't have to go digging for it in the bottom if a bag. The next pouch area fits my camera and a fold up water bottle. And the very lat area fits my wallet and sunglasses. This is the best bag I have ever have. I have in the past used a fanny pack, small purse, cross body bag and also a bookbag. I am hoping that they still have them in stock on our next trip so I can buy my brother one, e currently uses a camera bag which fits all his stuff so that it doesn't look like he is carrying a purse!

I use one from time to time depending on what my needs are at the time. In cooler times of year but when it's warmer during the day/cold at night I'll switch to a draw string backpack so I don't have to carry my jacket. I don't ever carry my husbands stuff tho but I'm a brat that way.

This was the first trip I opted out of my fanny pack and I did regret it.
I tried a cross-body bag, and it worked ok but I was SICK of carrying it by day 3.

If you take a peak at the picture of me and my DBF on :this portion of my current trip report you will see how at one point I even tried tightening the adjustable start of my bag and wearing it around my waist for a but anyway. It did not work out very well though because the strap did not STAY tight enough.

Forget fashion. I am returning to Fanny Packs in the future

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter