Fanny Packs?

knectarshoot

Earning My Ears
My 24-year-old Fiancee and myself will be sharing our first trip to The World beginning Monday. We're planning on carrying in two, shoulder-slung water bottles and a fanny pack. What should we keep in the pack, the essentials? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tips are definetly welcome. Thanks,
K

Money for food & suviners
Park admissions
Tylenol/Advil or any other meds. you might need
you ID
your room key
snacks??
small bottle of sunblock for reapplying
gum (if you chew, you can not buy this anywhere on disney property)
chap stick

all of the above and a camera!

We also like to have those individual hand wipe packets. Just one or 2 a day. Nice to be able to freshen up a sticky hand without looking for a restroom! (Even adults get ice cream drips!!)

I always carry in my fanny pack the following:

small bottle of saline (for contacts)
money/credit cards/admission media/hotel key
sun glasses (I like to put them away when we go inside)

small fan (bought at WDW Epcot Land gift shop) - it's approx. 4" tall and 2" around

precut moleskin, plus some long strips of moleskin with a pair of folding scissors

Palm pilot - has menues, schedules, park maps, things to do in each park, etc.

Travel container that has just a few of the following in it (I replenish the container if we use any during the day):
Advil
Tylenol
Excederin (has caffeine in it and is a great pick me up at lunch)
Ammodium
Tagamet

Small bottle of hand disinfectant

We also bought rain coats at Epcot Norway the last time we were there; I have some elastic straps that seal with velcro; my plan is to roll each rain coat into a long tube shape about 12" long, and use the straps to go attach the rain coats around the belt of the fanny pack, and we'll carry them at our backs. Should also make a nice lumbar support when we sit. We've tried ponchos and we HATE them - that's why we bought the rain coats!

I also put a small caribiner/clip on my fanny pack (on the waist belt); when we go inside, I take my hat off and clip it to the caribiner, and don't have to worry about losing it or forgetting it after a show.

Originally posted by PinCollector
camera batteries and film
pen light

At least 1 set of fresh batteries, and 5 rolls of film. But I'm somewhat fanatical about taking photos. If you go digital, two sets of batteries and lots of removable media space (lots of small cards or a couple of larger cards).

-Joe

In my fanny pack, I carry the following:

Money
Room Key
ID
Sun Glasses
Camera
Film

Hope this helps. Have a great time. My wife and I went to Disney on our honeymoon and we had a great time. Nothing better than going to Disney with someone special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter