• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic and Galactic Fireworks

It all depends on when their scheduled. Some nights when their 30 min apart, no. Some nights when their 90 min apart, yes.

Marjory of the time their scheduled too close together so either guests have to choose between the two, or try to rush out of Fantasmic and get a poor view of Star Wars

It all depends on when their scheduled. Some nights when their 30 min apart, no. Some nights when their 90 min apart, yes.

Marjory of the time their scheduled too close together so either guests have to choose between the two, or try to rush out of Fantasmic and get a poor view of Star Wars

Is it possible to see Star Wars and then get to fantasmic with fast pass if there a half hour apart?

They would still sit you I assume even if your a few mins late with a fast pass

Is it possible to see Star Wars and then get to fantasmic with fast pass if there a half hour apart?

They would still sit you I assume even if your a few mins late with a fast pass

No. At that point a FP for Fantasmic doesn't mean anything. When it gets close to showtime they open up all the areas in the arena to fill in any incoming guests, this includes Dining and FP area if their not already full.

So you run the risk of Fantasmic being full.

Usually Fantasmic is done before Star Wars, but if it's flipped it might be easier to get into Fantasmic vs trying to get a good view for Star Wars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter