Fantasmic buffet phone number update???

getnthinr

DIS Veteran
I've searched the forum and the Web and I see two different numbers listed to call to make those oh-so-scarce reservations for the Fantasmic dessert buffet (balcony seating). One is the standard Disneyland dining number (714-781-3463, where I get the recording, then press "1" to reach Fantasmic reservationists), the other is 714-781-4400.

Has anyone made reservations within the last month or so that can confirm which is the correct number? When I called the Disney Dining number to ask, the person I spoke to said there was no direct number to reserve Fantasmic balcony seating, but I know sometimes new folks can inadvertantly give the wrong info. I'd just like to hear from someone who was successful!

I'm sorry to be so obsessive. :guilty: I just don't want to waste time dialing the wrong number.

Call 714-781-4400; not only is that the number I called, but when there was a problem finding my tickets--a simple miscommunication between the Guest Services CM and myself on dates--I was asked if that was the number I phoned to order tickets.

I am planning a trip to DL in two weeks and would like to do something different with my wife. My understanding is that there is a dessert buffet on a balcony as you watch Fantasmic??? Could you please fill me in?

The Fantasmic dessert buffet is described on several web sites:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disneyland-california/disneyland-fantasmic.htm

http://www.mouseplanet.com/dtp/dlguide/6_Parks/Disneyland/Fantasmic!.htm

The catch for you may be the timing. Because seating is very limited, one is advised to call at precisely 8AM Pacific time exactly one month before the desired seating (for example, call on Aug 1 for a Sept 1 seating). If your trip is in two weeks, those seats are likely already sold out. Never hurts to try, though.

If you are leaving in two weeks, it is already too late for the balcony seating. Those must be called for at 8am 2 months in advance (or is it 1 month?). They go in a matter of minutes.

You may get lucky and find riverfront viewing available.

disneychrista said:
If you are leaving in two weeks, it is already too late for the balcony seating. Those must be called for at 8am 2 months in advance (or is it 1 month?). They go in a matter of minutes.

You may get lucky and find riverfront viewing available.

By 1 month, I am assuming that you mean 30 days prior. It will make a difference for me because February is the short month.

Actually, I'd go ahead and call. I managed to get a reservation for the 10.30 p.m., second seating of Fantasmic! when I called about two weeks before my trip. (I just got back last night!) We were the last folks seated on the balcony--seating goes by date/time of purchase--but we still had an excellent view.

gssmks said:
By 1 month, I am assuming that you mean 30 days prior. It will make a difference for me because February is the short month.
No I mean one month I mean just that one month. They say "30 days" but actually go by calendar months. For March 29 - 31 you call on February 28th.

disneychrista said:
No I mean one month I mean just that one month. They say "30 days" but actually go by calendar months. For March 29 - 31 you call on February 28th.

Oh wow, thanks for the information. I would have missed out because I thought it was 30 days. So if I want the buffet, say March 9th, I need to call 8:00 a.m. on February 9th, right?

gssmks said:
Oh wow, thanks for the information. I would have missed out because I thought it was 30 days. So if I want the buffet, say March 9th, I need to call 8:00 a.m. on February 9th, right?

Correct :)

gssmks said:
And make sure you start calling a little before 8am. Also remember that is 8am Pacific time.

Thank you guys so much for this information. I would have definitely missed out on this if I had not read this thread. :thumbsup2

Very good information. I'll try to surprise my wife with this.

Is Fantasmic offered every night? (We'll be there Mar 10-14th)

M&L

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the numbers and timing...

Got 2 tickets for 8/27 10:30 Show in the Balcony.. the CM said the calls were actually kind of slow this morning, but I was still on hold for about 7 minutes.

I used the 714-781-4400 FYI..

Seeya there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter