Fantasmic Dining Package Reservation Question

Disney Bunny

DIS Veteran
We are going to be on the DxDP for our November trip and want to book this package using some of our credits. I am planning on making our ADRs on-line. However, I have read posts about people making their ADRs on-line and still calling to make the Fantasmic reservation. Can this reservation not be made on-line?

The above is correct - it cannot be made online. You need to call, and ask specifically for the Fantasmic package.

Adding confirmation here. I booked all our ADR's on line but was unable to book the fantasmic package but was able to secure a reservation after about 3 days of hopeful trying :thumbsup2

Our 180 day mark was this past Monday and I booked all of our ADR's online at 6 am EST, then phoned in at 7 am EST and got the exact date/ time slot I wanted for Fantasmic at the Hollywood Brown Derby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter