Fantasmic opening weekend...

Are there any cast members on this board? Any word of Fantasmic rehearsals yet?

I really want to try to see it the first week of June before my kids are blocked out for summer. Hoping to get a dining package! 🙏🙏🙏

I'm just trying for opening weekend...Sat or Sunday is good with me....just let us in....lol

Like I don't want to try to deal with Fantasmic on opening weekend without it

I have made an observation this morning... not sure if it's just me, but the hungry bear package is now missing from the options and nothing comes up with a search.

Has anyone tried calling or asking a CM about the Fantasmic dining? I’m trying to decide if I want to visit the opening weekend or the weekend before but won’t go on opening weekend without a dining package.

Has anyone tried calling or asking a CM about the Fantasmic dining? I’m trying to decide if I want to visit the opening weekend or the weekend before but won’t go on opening weekend without a dining package.
lol

agreed. It will be INSANE that weekend

I am trying for opening night. I booked a regular Riverbelle brunch at opening time as in the past you requested that one from your server. I'm also checking the reservation page often.

I am there the whole weekend until Tuesday so I'm sure I will see the show some way, some how... but I really want to be part of opening night. I don't want to spend hours trying to get a spot and I'm not very versed in Fantasmic standby. Maybe they will bring it back to "fastpass/ or a virtual Que...". I remember the days of the fantasmic fastpass machine....

I am trying for opening night. I booked a regular Riverbelle brunch at opening time as in the past you requested that one from your server. I'm also checking the reservation page often.

I am there the whole weekend until Tuesday so I'm sure I will see the show some way, some how... but I really want to be part of opening night. I don't want to spend hours trying to get a spot and I'm not very versed in Fantasmic standby. Maybe they will bring it back to "fastpass/ or a virtual Que...". I remember the days of the fantasmic fastpass machine....
I am sure they will have e virtual queue. They had fast pass even with the dinning options. I for one would love to see them bring back the dessert party for this. If for no other reason than to have a seat.

I am sure they will have e virtual queue. They had fast pass even with the dinning options. I for one would love to see them bring back the dessert party for this. If for no other reason than to have a seat.
If I remember correctly when it came back after Covid they did not have a virtual Que... just dinning plans and standby.

We did the same thing. I noticed that they didn't offer anything after 7 pm.

I am planning to arrive in Anaheim around 830am on May 24th. I'm staying through the 28th- 4 days in the parks. I'm very excited. I did not go to Dinsey for the first time until 2017 at the age of 29. 6 years later..... and this solo trip in May will be my 9th Disney trip- both coasts! But Fantasmic on Rivers of America was my first show. When we went in October 2022, the night we planned to see Fantasmic it stormed- canceling the show. So bummed!

Anyway- I'm planning to see it opening night. Is anyone else going to be trying to see it opening night?

60-day dinning window would be March 25th- Do we think dinning packages will be available this night? IF not- what kind of crazy are we dealing with to get a spot to watch?!?

Side note: When Our fantasmic show was cancelled we had a hungry bear package and I tried to get a refund and they absolutly refused.. but told me I could bring my voucher back any nite in the future that they could confirm the date was rained out originally. Do i dare try that opening night.:earboy2: (No I will not be.. I doubt they would honor it any other night either, not sure the dude knew what he was talking about..)
You're in luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter