• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy - Current Cruise Director?

Back in November when I was on the Dream...Clayton was our cruise director and I believe he told me at the first of the year he would be heading to the Fantasy.

That means that either Clayton will be onboard in March or Brent will be back from vacation.

Brent was our CD on our first cruse and Clayton was the asst CD on our PC cruise in 2011. I like both but would prefer Clayton for our March cruise! He was just more fun. Stopped a few times to chat, did a little dance for DS and gave us quite a few laughs:-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Another report of Clayton moving to the Fantasy. He got off the Dream for vacation 12/2 and told us he'd be heading to the Fantasy after the first of the year. No surprises there, he's a fantastic CD that belongs on the flagship.

I'm not big on cruise directors, but we really liked Clayton in Nov on the Dream. He did, however, talk way too long before the start of the shows - no need to yammer on about nothing for 10 minutes when you have antsy kids in the audience. Maybe he was told to stall because the performers weren't ready.

Just off the Fantasy Brent Davis was the CD on our 1/5 - 1/12 cruise. But what's the difference in CD?

We have had Clayton twice and have loved him! After the farewell party he saw my daughter frantically collecting confetti as we had a conversation with him and told us to hang out for a minute...he returned with a gift bag with a bunch of confetti and other miscellaneous buttons,coins, etc. Dd was over the moon about it

I hope Clayton is still on the Fantasy in November! Loved him on the Dream this past March!

I can't imagine Brent leaving the Fantasy except for vacation. He has been with the ship since before it left Germany. I know in December he had no plans of any permanent moves.

Just got off yesterday and it was Brent. I liked him alright, but found Clayton to so much more approachable!! :goodvibes

We were on the NYE fantasy cruise had spoke worth Brent several times.... To us he didn't have very good communication. 4 1/2yr ago we were on the wonder and the CD remembered my DH's name the 2nd time we walked up to him! I wish I could remember his name :-( but I did love Brent's accent! I do know his wife and son were onboard, we saw them several times together around the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter