Fantasy Faire

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I read that in Disneyland they have an area in Sleeping Beauty Castle that is named Fantasy Faire and what Fantasy Faire is in Fantasyland is a place where Disney Princesses do meet and greets. And I would love to know a little more about Fantasy Faire. Is it like Walt Disney World's Royal Fairytale Hall? And what Disney Princesses appear there? Because from what I read about it you can usually meet Cinderella Princess Aurora Ariel Tiana and sometimes Elena Of Avalor or another various princess. And does Fantasy Faire have short lines or are the lines usually long? From what I've learned about Fantasy Faire it sounds like an easy spot in Disneyland to do princess meet and greets

It's not in the castle. It's an area near the castle to the left. It includes the theater where Rapunzel and BATB are performed as well as Maurice's Treats. Lines and princesses vary by day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter