Fantasy NYE Cruise 12/27/2014

dclcruzer

-Tori-
Hey everyone! And welcome to the 2014 NYE Crews in the Caribbean cruise!!!!!!! We just got off the 2012/2013 NYE cruise this past holiday and LOVED it!

And most importantly....... WELCOME ABOARD! pixiedust:

Thought I should add a little bit about my group:

I'm Tori. I cruise with my family: DD Ron, DM Nancy, and DB Tyler. We cruise Disney AND ONLY Disney :) We have cruised once on the Wonder (3nt Christmas), twice on the Magic (7nt Western&Eastern Christmas), and once on the Fantasy (7nt Eastern NYE). So this cruise will be our second over NYE and our fifth all together! Absolutely love Disney and all that it has to offer!

Feel free to share your past with Disney/DCL :thumbsup2

Hi Tori! I'm Monica and we're booked on this cruise. This will be our 8th DCL cruise, but first on the Fantasy (to complete our "Grand Slam"). We are excited and think it will be a great way/place to ring in the new year. I requested to join the FB group also.

Look forward to "meeting" everyone. Thanks for starting the thread!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :goodvibes

Have a great cruise!

We usually cruise over Christmas but are going to try a New Years cruise for 2014 so count us in!!

Hey everyone! And welcome to the 2014 NYE Crews in the Caribbean cruise!!!!!!! We just got off the 2012/2013 NYE cruise this past holiday and LOVED it!

And most importantly....... WELCOME ABOARD! pixiedust:

Ahh I would LOVE to do a grand slam! We're going to try for that after this cruise.

We usually cruise over the week of Christmas, but last year it was the Western Caribbean and we like the Eastern better. So by fate we ended up on the NYE cruise and loved it! It's going to be hard to switch back to Christmas now lol

We are on this cruise too! It will be me Christina, aka mom, Josh who will be 11, Dylan who will be 9 and Katelyn will be 7. I'm also in the process of convincing other family members to come as well.

This cruise will be number #13 for me! Yikes! Looking forward to spending NYE on DCL!

Hi Everyone! I'm Scott and I'm the ringleader of what is sure to be a quite STUNNED family of 4 (Wife - Julie, Kids- Zachary will be 9 and Lauren will be 7). This is a Christmas Present from Dad to the family for 2014...so I have quite a long time to keep this secret!

We've never cruised as a family (wife and I did once on an incentive trip and it wasn't a very memorable experience but it wasn't Disney and I have very positive outlook for this trip).

I'm the uber planner of our Disney trips and would love your insight as to how to make this experience an incredible memory. Our Disney trips have been awesome but this is a whole new ballgame. I'm really fired up about learning more about the ship, and the fun things to do and EAT:)

Please, please, please share any tips you have and any guidance is appreciated as I put a plan together.

We're going first class (well almost) and are staying in a CAT V on the 12th Deck. I read about the deeper verandas on the bump, so I booked one there!

Excited to learn, and share...we've got a Disney Summer trip coming up in June for 10 days at VWL.

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with you all.

Scott

Welcome Scott! So excited to hear about the surprise you have planned for your family! Our first Disney cruise was a surprise Christmas gift...looking back I remember some times that my dad slipped up and almost spilled the beans and my mom had to cover for him.

We were pretty young then, since then I've become more of a planner in our group trying to keep up with Disboards and everything. The parents aren't that technologically advanced to mess with Disboards lol so you'll see them mostly through the Facebook group

We've never cruised outside of Disney and ill never change that. Even at 21 I'm a kid at heart and love everything Disney.

Well if all goes well we will be joining you. This should be #11 for us. It is myself, DH, DS 15 and DS 17. We love Disney cruising although have tried others.

Scott, if you want to add to the excitement look at gifts by Shirley. She does amazing gift baskets and will work with you on designing it. We did this for our kids on our last cruise and it was really fun to watch how they reacted when they opened them (the boys were 15 and 12 at the time)

Well if all goes well we will be joining you. This should be #11 for us. It is myself, DH, DS 15 and DS 17. We love Disney cruising although have tried others.

Scott, if you want to add to the excitement look at gifts by Shirley. She does amazing gift baskets and will work with you on designing it. We did this for our kids on our last cruise and it was really fun to watch how they reacted when they opened them (the boys were 15 and 12 at the time)

:welcome: to you and your family:)

What a great idea!

-Anni

We just booked as well. I could not keep it a secret. Told my wife immediately.
Maybe I wont tell the kids. This will be our 1st eastern Carib cruise. We did the western last year....it was a blast. See ya on facebook!

We will be joining you as well!! Me, DH, DS16(!), DD14, and DS8. We have done 2 5nt cruises with Disney, one on the Magic and one on the Dream, but this will be our first 7 nt. I guess it's too early to start planning, but I can't wait!

Laurie

We will be joining you as well!! Me, DH, DS16(!), DD14, and DS8. We have done 2 5nt cruises with Disney, one on the Magic and one on the Dream, but this will be our first 7 nt. I guess it's too early to start planning, but I can't wait!

Laurie

Welcome Laurie and family!! :cool1::cool1:

Anni

Laurie

Never too early to start planning! As early as I started for the last cruise, I was still running around doing things last minute!

Welcome!:banana:

Hi all! We will also be on this cruise, booked opening day. Our group is me, DH Billy, DD Carys (10 by then yikes!), and DS Chase (6 at sail time). This will be our second sailing on the Fantasy, 1st NYE/Christmas break cruise and we're beyond excited!

We're booked on the Dream this November and this will mark our 6th (kids' 5th) Disney cruise!

Hi Leslie,

You were the one that started it all with the Awesome Disney Fantasy Crew from April 2012! We are so looking forward to this next party on the seas! Our numbers will just keep growing. Can't wait!

Rob, Jackie, Xander, Madelyn
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Hi all! We will also be on this cruise, booked opening day. Our group is me, DH Billy, DD Carys (10 by then yikes!), and DS Chase (6 at sail time). This will be our second sailing on the Fantasy, 1st NYE/Christmas break cruise and we're beyond excited!

We're booked on the Dream this November and this will mark our 6th (kids' 5th) Disney cruise!

HI Everyone!

We will be joining you as well. Super excited just got off a back to back cruises in February on the Dream. This will be our first time on the Fantasy and it will complete all 4 ships!

We will have 3 cabins for extended family and are super excited to be sailing with everyone!

Cabin 1 Tyson (DH) and Jill (DW)
Cabin 2 Jill's Mom & Dad
Cabin 3 Jill's Brother, Sister in Law and 2 nieces

I requested to join the Facebook page and look forward to getting to know you all!

Also, has any started to set up the fish extender yet? Last cruise we used Google docs and it was so easy to maintain and always up to date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter