Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

Honestly it will be much easier to book in the future. If you're trying to book a Disney hotel, of course it's going to be much more complicated. Once the process of entering FS becomes streamlined it won't be nearly as nerve wracking to plan.

Well I tried to get 4 days at the Fantasy spring hotel for our full travel dates and it was a total bust. I was able to get right into the booking page at 9pm and see the fantasy springs hotel and all the categories but it was just doing a constant loading swirling circle and never loaded actual rooms to book. I had about 5 windows open and three were stuck in swirly land, two were in waiting rooms. I will try again in two days to add fantasy springs for two nights and if I can't get that I will add the extra two nights in the same Cinderella rooms as those were available once I got the rooms to load and the fantasy springs was all booked. We are hoping that we won't have to change rooms if we stay in the same ones as our package. I'm not sure if we should do a split stay with 2 at DL hotel and 2 the MiraCosta, happy entry wouldn't matter because we wouldn't be eligible for our two days at Disney Sea since they are in the package while we are staying at DL hotel. I don't think we could get it on check in day at Miracosta which would be our 3rd park day of the package, so not sure if the split stay is worth it. Especially since we would be going to smaller rooms as the Cinderella ones are much bigger. What would my fellow DIS TDL travelers do?

Well I tried to get 4 days at the Fantasy spring hotel for our full travel dates and it was a total bust. I was able to get right into the booking page at 9pm and see the fantasy springs hotel and all the categories but it was just doing a constant loading swirling circle and never loaded actual rooms to book. I had about 5 windows open and three were stuck in swirly land, two were in waiting rooms. I will try again in two days to add fantasy springs for two nights and if I can't get that I will add the extra two nights in the same Cinderella rooms as those were available once I got the rooms to load and the fantasy springs was all booked. We are hoping that we won't have to change rooms if we stay in the same ones as our package. I'm not sure if we should do a split stay with 2 at DL hotel and 2 the MiraCosta, happy entry wouldn't matter because we wouldn't be eligible for our two days at Disney Sea since they are in the package while we are staying at DL hotel. I don't think we could get it on check in day at Miracosta which would be our 3rd park day of the package, so not sure if the split stay is worth it. Especially since we would be going to smaller rooms as the Cinderella ones are much bigger. What would my fellow DIS TDL travelers do?
Yeah, no HE on checkin day. Checkout day yes, but you are moving from TDH to Miracosta. Your hotel booking experience was like mine for Miracosta. What is your priority, ie not moving rooms, happy entry, something else?

I’m not a good example, because we have 4 different room types: Hotel only night, 2 night package, 1 night package, and hotel only night. At least I have managed to get them all at Miracosta now. I keep looking to see if I can get more rooms in the same type for the room onlys or the 1 night package. Keep looking. You may not get FS Hotel, but maybe something else that works.

Yeah, no HE on checkin day. Checkout day yes, but you are moving from TDH to Miracosta. Your hotel booking experience was like mine for Miracosta. What is your priority, ie not moving rooms, happy entry, something else?

I’m not a good example, because we have 4 different room types: Hotel only night, 2 night package, 1 night package, and hotel only night. At least I have managed to get them all at Miracosta now. I keep looking to see if I can get more rooms in the same type for the room onlys or the 1 night package. Keep looking. You may not get FS Hotel, but maybe something else that works.
Won’t you have overlapping ticketed days from having the packages back to back?

After talking over all the options with the family the goal is going to be getting 2 more Cinderella rooms so that we don’t have to move hotels and hopefully they will let us stay in the same rooms. As much as it would be nice to experience a stay at MiraCosta it makes it more of a hassle to pack up and switch. Especially since we will want to get to the parks early to try to get premiere access before it sells out.

I know this isn't Fantasy Springs related but I thought maybe someone here would know - can Hilton Tokyo Bay transfer luggage to Disney owned hotels and vice versa? I have a stay there booked before and after the package I plan to buy (because I have low faith I'll be able to get a Disney hotel) and didn't want to have to drag luggage along. I didn't find any info about this on the Hilton's page.

I know this isn't Fantasy Springs related but I thought maybe someone here would know - can Hilton Tokyo Bay transfer luggage to Disney owned hotels and vice versa? I have a stay there booked before and after the package I plan to buy (because I have low faith I'll be able to get a Disney hotel) and didn't want to have to drag luggage along. I didn't find any info about this on the Hilton's page.

I know you can transfer from any Disney hotel other than Celebration to an official hotel such as the Hilton Tokyo Bay for free. Before the pandemic, it was possible for me to transfer from the Sheraton to a Disney hotel other than Celebration for free. I assume it's possible to transfer from the Hilton to a Disney hotel other than Celebration for free but you may want to check with the hotel.

Would we be able to see Believe from the Oceano terrace with a 6pm reservation? I've been checking for days and finally saw something up!

According to the FAQ, yes, as Hilton Tokyo Bay is on the list of Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels.

https://faq.tokyodisneyresort.jp/tdr/en/faq_detail.html?id=20634&category=1309&page=1

Q: I will be staying at another hotel on the day I check out of a Disney Hotel. Can I have my baggage delivered?

A: If your next hotel is a Disney Hotel (luxury/deluxe/moderate type) or a Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotel, your baggage will be delivered to the next hotel free of charge.
Please bring your baggage directly to the Guest Service Counter or Bell Desk before 12:00 noon on the check-out day, or call the SERVICE HOTLINE from your room.

Your checked baggage will be delivered to your next hotel by 3:00 p.m. on the same day.

[Applicable hotels]
Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel
Tokyo Disneyland Hotel
Disney Ambassador Hotel
Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta
Tokyo Disney Resort Toy Story Hotel
Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels

Please note that baggage delivery is not available from the Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel to the above hotels, and vice versa.
-At the Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel, baggage will be delivered between "Wish" and "Discover" as part of the room change process.

I know you can transfer from any Disney hotel other than Celebration to an official hotel such as the Hilton Tokyo Bay for free. Before the pandemic, it was possible for me to transfer from the Sheraton to a Disney hotel other than Celebration for free. I assume it's possible to transfer from the Hilton to a Disney hotel other than Celebration for free but you may want to check with the hotel.

According to the FAQ, yes, as Hilton Tokyo Bay is on the list of Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels.

https://faq.tokyodisneyresort.jp/tdr/en/faq_detail.html?id=20634&category=1309&page=1

Q: I will be staying at another hotel on the day I check out of a Disney Hotel. Can I have my baggage delivered?

A: If your next hotel is a Disney Hotel (luxury/deluxe/moderate type) or a Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotel, your baggage will be delivered to the next hotel free of charge.
Please bring your baggage directly to the Guest Service Counter or Bell Desk before 12:00 noon on the check-out day, or call the SERVICE HOTLINE from your room.

Your checked baggage will be delivered to your next hotel by 3:00 p.m. on the same day.

[Applicable hotels]
Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel
Tokyo Disneyland Hotel
Disney Ambassador Hotel
Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta
Tokyo Disney Resort Toy Story Hotel
Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels

Please note that baggage delivery is not available from the Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel to the above hotels, and vice versa.
-At the Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel, baggage will be delivered between "Wish" and "Discover" as part of the room change process.
Thanks for the info! My package will hopefully be at Miracosta so that works for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter