Fantasy stateroom 9012

raven0855

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any reviews of this room? We are cruising for the first time in August and though I know its an obstructed view I was wondering if it is a full size verandah.

I swear I have looked at every picture, site, review I could find and there isn't much on this room

TIA!!!

Mods if this is in the wrong place can you please move!

Does anyone have any reviews of this room? We are cruising for the first time in August and though I know its an obstructed view I was wondering if it is a full size verandah.

I swear I have looked at every picture, site, review I could find and there isn't much on this room

TIA!!!

Mods if this is in the wrong place can you please move!

This is for the Dream, but the rooms are the same (only one review):

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/roomreport.cfm?Room=9012

We are also booked 9012 for August sailing and am wondering about the obstruction. I found an article that stated this room was 20-40% obstructed. It was the 2nd best of the rooms they rated.. There are worse that have over 50% obstructed with noises from clubs above or below. This room was not bad for the price. I am hoping.... Still debating on upgrading.

We are booked for room #9012 for Feb 2016 on the Fantasy, any reviews on the room and location?

We were in same cabin on the opposite side. Yes the obstruction was fairly large, but I don't remember the veranda being smaller than the others. If you wanted to sit in the chairs one person would see, one wouldn't really. But two people can stand at the railing and look out. Also it was less windy than some verandas due to the obstruction being on the forward part.

Pulling up a ghost thread! Anyone still on here after they sailed? Any thoughts on movement? I am booked so it is what it is- but did you find this location rough on the stomach? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter