• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Farmer's Daughter in LA?

P

Pkdcoastrs

My family is leaning towards this hotel for our three nights in LA! It's ranked 5th out of 131 hotels in LA which seems really good (on Tripadvisor). My family isn't picky at all, as long as the room is clean and features the basic amenities we are happy! Has anyone here stayed at the hotel recently? I can't find pictures other then Tripadvisor, I want to see more of what the interior courtyard/parking area is like. Also does anyone have any pictures of the pool?

I know this Disneyland related fully, but you all helped my family A LOT when booking that part of our vacation ALREADY

Any help would be great!

LOL, I saw this post and then was on the Frommers site and saw this...

http://www.frommers.com/articles/2280.html

I also discovered a great budget motel: The Farmer's Daughter, 115 South Fairfax Ave., Midtown (tel. 800/334-1658). It's a cheery little lodge with lots of bright colors, a country-kitsch theme, and plenty of free perks. It's right across the street from the Farmers Market -- easy access to an entire block of inexpensive foodstuffs, great shopping, and some wild weekend entertainment

LOL, when I saw the title, I thought you were going to say that Canadian country trio Farmer's Daughter was playing in LA, lol!! No such luck!!

Jules

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter