Fast food restaurants...

MK - This is tough, because there are several here we really like. If it's hot and we need a break, Columbia Harbour House is our favorite. We also really like Casey's Corner (great hot dogs!) and Peco Bill's. Don't forget a Dole Whip from Aloha Isle for dessert no matter where you eat!

Epcot - Boulangerie Patisserie in France is our new favorite! The food is light and delicious, and the atmosphere in France is great.

MGM - We've never had fast food at MGM. There aren't a lot of choices here, but I've read some good reviews of ABC Commissary.

AK - Pizzafari is the only counter service we've had at AK, but we did enjoy it. We all thought the food was good and the theming was fun, although it was crowded and loud.

Epcot - Yakatori - it is good for a quick light bite without having to make PS. It is one of my families favorites. Followed by a Kaka Gori for dessert. Yum!

We also hit the pastry shop in France every trip and our new stop is Norway for a sweet pretzel.

My husband and I's favorite is Columbia Harbour House at the Magic Kingdom. Although it is often very crowded, we can always find a place to sit down (inside, away from rain or heat) and you get good food for the best possible price in the parks.

I love the chicken strips!

I like Pecos Bills at MK cause of the condiment bar. I also like Columbia Harbour House because of the chicken strips, the atmosphere and they also have a great tuna sandwich!

Epcot- Yakitori House is a nice place to unwind for a few minutes- very serene and somewhat healthy food to boot.

MGM- I have yet to find a good fast food place there.

AK- I really enjoyed Tusker House last time; both the food and atmosphere were great. I'd like to try Flame Tree next time and get some corn on the cob and onion rings!

MK - Columbia Harbor House
EC - Tangerine Cafe
St - boy do I miss Rosie's Red Hots, we take the boat and eat at Beaches & Cream

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter