• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fast Pass + during EMH

bffdisney

Mouseketeer
I am 99% sure there are no fast passes during EMH. I always use morning hours so they really aren't needed. We are going in August and I am thinking of checking out TSL during evening hours, 10:30-12:30. Am I correct in thinking that the lines will move more quickly during that time, since they won't be slowed by FP guests? I am hoping to get a FP for later in the trip, but thought this might be a good option too.

It's true that there are no FP during EMH but I do not think that lines move "quickly" during EMH, at least on popular rides. "More quickly," perhaps, but you will still be waiting an hour or more by 10 minutes after the start of EMH for FOP, SDMT, etc.

No FP+ during EMH however that doesn't mean you'll have a short wait especially for something that hasn't even opened yet and is going to be wildly popular.

No fps during emh but don't expect most rides to be walk ons. You'll still have a wait at the popular rides. It will be shorter waits vs regular hours though

I understand it won't be a walk on, just wondering if the lines move more quickly. Seems like a better option than rope drop, where the lines will also be long, but FP will also be slowing it down.

The stand-by queues move more quickly during EMH specifically because there are no FP+'s, so all of the rides are loading exclusively from the stand-by queue.

The lines may move faster because of no FP availabliity, but the lines seem to fill quickly due to limited rides open during EMH.
If you plan to do EMH, be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes before. You can get your MB scanned and get tothe next holding area until they let you in.
If you arrive for EMH at or slightly after EMH starts, many lines are as bad as later in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter