Fast passes with another family

ducky100

Mouseketeer
Hoping for some help!

We are travelling and meeting some friends for 4\5 days out of the 2 weeks we are at Disney. Both of us are staying onsite and arriving at slightly different times- 4 days apart.

We want the kids to be able to do some rides together but I’m not sure of the best way to book the FPs. Do we just arrange the times and both try our best to get those as 2 families?

Would really appreciate any thoughts people have on this! Many thanks in advance!!

You can link accounts on MDE so one of you can make FPs for everyone

Hi. We are travelling as 3 families and on FP release day we had a disney day at mine andbwe sat for 3 hours scheduling 2 weeks worth if FP's!!! We got it all booked in the end with a couple that were maybe 10/15 mins different.
Wish i had of linked now would have been easier making the bookings. If we had done this could 1 family maybe change if they decided too and change just theirs or would i have to do it?
Thanks. X

Hi. We are travelling as 3 families and on FP release day we had a disney day at mine andbwe sat for 3 hours scheduling 2 weeks worth if FP's!!! We got it all booked in the end with a couple that were maybe 10/15 mins different.
Wish i had of linked now would have been easier making the bookings. If we had done this could 1 family maybe change if they decided too and change just theirs or would i have to do it?
Thanks. X

Anybody with their own MDE account would be able to change any of the FPs if you are all linked. You can change the experience and times for individuals independently though, so 2 people could change to a different ride if they wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter