FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I understood this correctly, but last August we had 8 nights, then 4 night cruise and another 7 nights after that, all on property. We are AP holders and I was able to book FPs for all our days for both trips (had to wait for the second window to open, but then I got FPs for 8 days = arrival and departure day as well - no rolling window, all days opened up).
Good news. Sounds like maybe it has changed

I hope I understood this correctly, but last August we had 8 nights, then 4 night cruise and another 7 nights after that, all on property. We are AP holders and I was able to book FPs for all our days for both trips (had to wait for the second window to open, but then I got FPs for 8 days = arrival and departure day as well - no rolling window, all days opened up).

Thank you so much for posting this!! I found one other post of a person who had luck booking for two stays, so this gives me a lot of hope!!!

I apologize if this has been covered. Read initial posts, but not all 172 pages.
I have reservations at the Swan, but they were made through Expedia. Can I still book FP+ 60 days out? The disney site does not seem to want to take my Expedia itinerary number to verify and link my hotel reservations.
TIA!!!

I apologize if this has been covered. Read initial posts, but not all 172 pages.
I have reservations at the Swan, but they were made through Expedia. Can I still book FP+ 60 days out? The disney site does not seem to want to take my Expedia itinerary number to verify and link my hotel reservations.
TIA!!!
You’ll need to call to get the Disney confirmation code for your reservations. I believe people call Swan for the code and then your FP booking window will open at your 60-day mark.

Since Disney changed its policy on dogs, my family is seriously considering changing our original plans and now stay in the dog friendly hotels. I have our original reservation of 11 nights in a campsite but now also have a split stay type reservation to add up to 11 nights. I have two questions concerning this. We have things to finalize but my fastpass window opens in a few weeks. If I book fastpasses then cancel the reservation we don’t want to use, will my fastpasses be fine? I think I’ve read that they should, but I wanted to ask all you experts. My other question is if I go with the split stay and cancel the 11 night campsite before my fastpass window opens up, I will still be able to book all 11 nights of fastpasses at once, correct? My first reservation on the split stay is a package and the second one is room only, so I think I have that right. Just want someone to confirm I’m understanding that correctly.

I successfully booked fast passes for a big family trip. Some family members are staying onsite, and some offsite. Since all accounts were linked, we were able to book together which is great. The onsite people are moving offsite for the final 4 days of the trip. Is it correct to assume that we should be able to book all fast passes for the remaining days with the rolling 60 day window? Also, we want to disconnect some of the accounts because people are doing separate rides due to the ages of the kids. When booking 4th and subsequent fast passes in the parks, we don't want to have the accounts linked with so many names would unnecessarily be listed. I just wanted to verify that it's okay to disconnect, and we won't lose any fast passes for the offsite family members? Someone kindly mentioned on this thread a few months ago that this should be okay, but I wanted to make sure this was still true in light of some of the recent changes. Is it safer to wait until the offsite guests are 30 days out from the trip before disconnecting? Thank you!

Is it correct to assume that we should be able to book all fast passes for the remaining days with the rolling 60 day window?
Yes. Once the window is open, anyone with tickets can book FPs as long as they are grouped with someone who is listed on the reservation.

I just wanted to verify that it's okay to disconnect, and we won't lose any fast passes for the offsite family members?
Disconnect at anytime and all FPs remain intact.

I'm hoping to modify my existing FPs -- namely, to move up a FOP FP (ha, good luck to me). Is it possible to even see earlier times if I have other FP booked? I was trying to do this with NRJ but noticed that it didn't show me all the times available because I already had other FP booked then. Would I need to have empty slots for it to even display or book other FOP FP? I hate to cancel other FP just to hope for a better FOP FP.

I'm hoping to modify my existing FPs -- namely, to move up a FOP FP (ha, good luck to me). Is it possible to even see earlier times if I have other FP booked? I was trying to do this with NRJ but noticed that it didn't show me all the times available because I already had other FP booked then. Would I need to have empty slots for it to even display or book other FOP FP? I hate to cancel other FP just to hope for a better FOP FP.
That’s correct. The system will not show you any slots that are booked with other FPs.

Sorry, another question!! We will be in Disney, starting on Feb. 13th - staying onsite. Some friends are staying offsite, arriving on Feb. 11th. Our accounts are linked. When our FP window opens for our Feb. 13th stay, will we also be able to book FP's for our friends who will be there Feb. 11th & 12th, or only for the 13th onward?

Sorry, another question!! We will be in Disney, starting on Feb. 13th - staying onsite. Some friends are staying offsite, arriving on Feb. 11th. Our accounts are linked. When our FP window opens for our Feb. 13th stay, will we also be able to book FP's for our friends who will be there Feb. 11th & 12th, or only for the 13th onward?
Only the 13th onward at 60 days, as your window will only open up the days of your onsite stay.

Yes because the window includes all 60 days leading up to your Check-in and checkout date.

You will have to Select yourself and then deselect yourself to give your onsite friends that booking opportunity.

Oh, okay, thanks! So it should work then? Our friends will be thrilled!
It will work as long as you Select an onsite person to access the open window and then ‘deselect’ them before moving to the date and park selection.

It will work as long as you Select an onsite person to access the open window and then ‘deselect’ them before moving to the date and park selection.
Perfect, thank you! We have AP's, so this should work out fine. I'm new at figuring out how to book FP's with onsite AND offsite folks together, so this thread has been invaluable. Thanks again!

Perfect, thank you! We have AP's, so this should work out fine. I'm new at figuring out how to book FP's with onsite AND offsite folks together, so this thread has been invaluable. Thanks again!
On the app, it’s easy to book for offsite and onsite guests. Then, after their FPs are chosen for the 11th and 12th, Change Party and remove the onsite guest from the 11th and 12th.

With your APs, you can book for the onsite length of Stay but if you are at or beyond your 7-day max of AP FPs, you won’t be able to book for the offsite days even with the rolling window.

Reactions: CJK
With your APs, you can book for the onsite length of Stay but if you are at or beyond your 7-day max of AP FPs, you won’t be able to book for the offsite days even with the rolling window.
Thanks! We also have old park tickets linked to MDE in addition to AP's, so hopefully we won't run into that 7 day maximum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter