FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you book a Split Stay with the 1st two days at a Good Neighbor Hotel that qualifies for the 60 day FP+ and the second stay onsite, can you book all FP+ for the entire stay starting with the days at the good neighbor hotel? Thank you!!

If you book a Split Stay with the 1st two days at a Good Neighbor Hotel that qualifies for the 60 day FP+ and the second stay onsite, can you book all FP+ for the entire stay starting with the days at the good neighbor hotel? Thank you!!
Hi Duck!
Yes, you will be able to book FPs for all your park days when your window opens. DSprings hotels are considered onsite for FPs and EMH. :)

Hi Duck!
Yes, you will be able to book FPs for all your park days when your window opens. DSprings hotels are considered onsite for FPs and EMH. :)
Hi Hiro!! Thank you! We decided we want to plan another May trip for 2019 and I'm looking into all resort options! Is it all Good Neighbor hotels that get the 60+ and EMH or just DS?

Hi Hiro!! Thank you! We decided we want to plan another May trip for 2019 and I'm looking into all resort options! Is it all Good Neighbor hotels that get the 60+ and EMH or just DS?
Keep checking the Orlando board. The onsite perks are only for DSprings hotels and will continue at least through the end of 2018.

Disney has yet to announce if the perks will be available in 2019. The individual DSprings hotels may have more info and some guests are holding a DSprings hotel reservation and an onsite room-only reservation because the deposits are minimal.

I finally have a ticker again!!
I originally just booked POFQ for 11/21-25 and bought 5 day hoppers. Then we decided around 5 days after I made that res to fly late Tuesday night the 20th and we will be checking into Pop around 1:30 am. ( technically 11/21) I received the booklet from WDW based on my POFQ reservation this week and it lists 9/22 as my FP day. However, with a 1 night stay at Pop, even though we are arriving late, my FP date would be 9/21, right? I guess I'll see if I get another booklet and/or just try on 9/21 :) What do you think? (btw, everything is linked in MDE)

Now that the Avatar hype has dialed down a bit. Is it easier to get FP's for FOP? We're buying annual passes when we arrive on Disney Property.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p07jmt82e68hmsnr.png

Alright, question for everybody. We are staying for 4 days in August, but we only have a 3 day ticket (we added a day). Our plan is to upgrade the ticket once we get there.

Our Fastpasses are set for Day 2-4. If we enter the parks on Day 1 with our ticket, will this cause our fastpasses on Day 4 to be forfeit the second we enter? I guess the question is, should we upgrade our tickets before entering the parks on Day 1 or can we do it after?

Alright, question for everybody. We are staying for 4 days in August, but we only have a 3 day ticket (we added a day). Our plan is to upgrade the ticket once we get there.

Our Fastpasses are set for Day 2-4. If we enter the parks on Day 1 with our ticket, will this cause our fastpasses on Day 4 to be forfeit the second we enter? I guess the question is, should we upgrade our tickets before entering the parks on Day 1 or can we do it after?
You have a little over a day to upgrade without losing your FPs.

Question about the change in Rider Switch policy regarding fastpasses

Background, its my wife, daughter (5) and me. We have been on 7 trips in the last three years but not since the change in rider switch. In the past, when it comes to ride such as RnR, I would book a fastpass for just myself, go the FP queue, CM would give me a riderswitch FP ticket for my wife. Then my daughter and spouse would have a FP booked for another ride and they would ride that while I rode RNR and then I would hang out with the daughter while the wife rode RNR using the rider switch. We've never had an issue with this, I always assumed that's how it was done and was never told different.

However, now since the change, I am reading reports that both me and my wife will now need a fastpass. Is that now the case?

I can see both sides of it, we really aren't trying to game the system so to speak, its just this way, my daughter is still able to use all three of her fastpasses whereas if me and my wife had to both book a FP for RNR to ride it, then it leaves the daughter one FP she is not able to use because she cant go any ride yet by herself.

Question about the change in Rider Switch policy regarding fastpasses

Background, its my wife, daughter (5) and me. We have been on 7 trips in the last three years but not since the change in rider switch. In the past, when it comes to ride such as RnR, I would book a fastpass for just myself, go the FP queue, CM would give me a riderswitch FP ticket for my wife. Then my daughter and spouse would have a FP booked for another ride and they would ride that while I rode RNR and then I would hang out with the daughter while the wife rode RNR using the rider switch. We've never had an issue with this, I always assumed that's how it was done and was never told different.

However, now since the change, I am reading reports that both me and my wife will now need a fastpass. Is that now the case?

I can see both sides of it, we really aren't trying to game the system so to speak, its just this way, my daughter is still able to use all three of her fastpasses whereas if me and my wife had to both book a FP for RNR to ride it, then it leaves the daughter one FP she is not able to use because she cant go any ride yet by herself.
Rider Swap/Switch tips and discussion is now on the Families board:
https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-for-families.23/

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...child-swap-in-effect-as-of-june-16th.3688372/

I read the sticky and cannot find help with my situation..
We booked a package with 8 day tickets. We check in 27 Aug-31 Aug at pop and then move to BD from 31Aug-03Sep

I show FP is open to book from 27 Aug-03Sep. Thing is from 03Sep-7Sep we are on a cruise and then a RO at ASMU from 07-08Sep.. We are not using all of our park day from the package before the cruise.. only 6 days and want to use the 2 left over for the 7th and 8th of Sep..

Does the FP thing then start all over.. anothers 60 day based on the RO on the 7th-? I was hoping to now book FP for the 7th and 8th.

I read the sticky and cannot find help with my situation..
We booked a package with 8 day tickets. We check in 27 Aug-31 Aug at pop and then move to BD from 31Aug-03Sep

I show FP is open to book from 27 Aug-03Sep. Thing is from 03Sep-7Sep we are on a cruise and then a RO at ASMU from 07-08Sep.. We are not using all of our park day from the package before the cruise.. only 6 days and want to use the 2 left over for the 7th and 8th of Sep..

Does the FP thing then start all over.. anothers 60 day based on the RO on the 7th-? I was hoping to now book FP for the 7th and 8th.
61-days prior to Sep 7th is when you can book your FPs for those last 2 days.

You have a separate Stay#3 based on your cruising days.

thanks! for the quick answer. will the system then show I only did 6 days of FP and have 2 left over to make from my previous trip? I have no other tickets linked for that last RO.. using my tix from the package?

thanks! for the quick answer. will the system then show I only did 6 days of FP and have 2 left over to make from my previous trip? I have no other tickets linked for that last RO.. using my tix from the package?
The FP system knows your # of entitlements and the # of days for which FPs have been booked. You’ll be fine using your last 2 entitlements. :)

Hi guys, I read the first few posts and didn't find the answer to my FP question, maybe one of you know...

If you make your fastpass selections at your 60 day mark and then you have to shorten your trip by a few days, do you still get to keep the ones you already have, or do you have to start all over? You're ok as long as you're within the 60 day mark right?

Thank you! (I should know the answer to this question with how many times I've done FP's haha!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter