FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes; you can Check Availability following the steps in the FP FAQ Addendum Sticky Post#2. The steps explain how you accept the Warning but won’t lose any pre-booked FPs.
Is it correct that when you pass the warnings, that it still only shows you possible times that do not conflict with your existing fast passes? Or am I missing something? Thank you!

Is it correct that when you pass the warnings, that it still only shows you possible times that do not conflict with your existing fast passes? Or am I missing something? Thank you!
It will show all available times, even those that conflict with what you currently have as those would be dropped.

I'm feeling really stupid here, but can you help me "count back" 60 days? Do I put my finger on the day I am checking in and then jump back a day and say "1", or is check-in day "1"? As I am jumping backwards and counting, is the day I label "60" the day my window opens?

I'm feeling really stupid here, but can you help me "count back" 60 days? Do I put my finger on the day I am checking in and then jump back a day and say "1", or is check-in day "1"? As I am jumping backwards and counting, is the day I label "60" the day my window opens?
Do you have an iPhone or Amazon Echo?

I always ask Siri: What is 60 days before “the check-in date.”

Post your date and I’ll ask her for you. ;)

If you don't have a phone handy, you may also simply google for “60 days before august 14th”:

7_DFADCBD-_D9_BC-490_C-_A62_A-1_FC233_D79_C4_D.jpg

If we have 3 on-site stays back to back: 8/30-9/1, 9/1-9/3, 9/3-9/5,
I can book FP starting 60 days before 8/30 for our entire stay, correct?
What if I cancel the first stay later? Will I lose the FPs?

Thanks!

If we have 3 on-site stays back to back: 8/30-9/1, 9/1-9/3, 9/3-9/5,
I can book FP starting 60 days before 8/30 for our entire stay, correct?
What if I cancel the first stay later? Will I lose the FPs?

Thanks!

That is correct. Your booking window will open for 14 days of back-to-back stays. You FP will remain in MDE as long as you have valid tickets.

I have a three day ticket and a MNSSHP ticket. The day of the party I plan to be at Disney springs in the morning and just use the ticket to get in at 4pm.

Will I be able to book four total days of fp+? If I try now I can only book three but I'm hopeful that when the night of the party is within my booking window it will count as a day of valid admission.

I have a three day ticket and a MNSSHP ticket. The day of the party I plan to be at Disney springs in the morning and just use the ticket to get in at 4pm.

Will I be able to book four total days of fp+? If I try now I can only book three but I'm hopeful that when the night of the party is within my booking window it will count as a day of valid admission.
Your Party ticket opens up FP booking ONLY for the Party day. So that day needs to be within your open booking window.

If I have a ticket longer than my package can I make a FP for the day AFTER I check out? (Ex: Staying on site days 1-3, planning on using ticket days 2-4.)

If I have a ticket longer than my package can I make a FP for the day AFTER I check out? (Ex: Staying on site days 1-3, planning on using ticket days 2-4.)
Yes; using after checkout is fine. You just can’t use it before your package begins.

It's not working this morning!*cry*

I'm trying to make FPs for the 24th. :(

UPDATE: Per Disney IT package tickets are not eligible for FastPasses beyond the length of resort stays. Had this been a split stay with an additional stay after the package I would've been able to book FPs for those dates.

UPDATE: Per Disney IT package tickets are not eligible for FastPasses beyond the length of resort stays. Had this been a split stay with an additional stay after the package I would've been able to book FPs for those dates.
Offsite days can be booked 60 days from the park date after an onsite stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter