• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fastpass question

Sparkle51

Earning My Ears
so we are staying at dolphin from 8/25-9/1. however it is split into 2 reservations: 8/25-26 (starwood reservation) and 8/26-9/1 costco package.

we are going with another family who have a single reservation from 8/25-9/1 at the dolphin.

will i be able to use 8/25 as my 60 day window opening for the whole trip? or will i not have access for the whole trip until 60 days prior to the 8/26 check in.

if not..could we do fastpasses for all of us through the other family's account with the 8/25 check in(they are linked)

so we are staying at dolphin from 8/25-9/1. however it is split into 2 reservations: 8/25-26 (starwood reservation) and 8/26-9/1 costco package.

we are going with another family who have a single reservation from 8/25-9/1 at the dolphin.

will i be able to use 8/25 as my 60 day window opening for the whole trip? or will i not have access for the whole trip until 60 days prior to the 8/26 check in.

if not..could we do fastpasses for all of us through the other family's account with the 8/25 check in(they are linked)
You will be able to book all FP at 60 days out from 8/25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter