Favorite Aulani/Oahu souvenirs?

All the great pictures.... and I also got a white tennis visor with the Aulani logo that I love to wear.

I love my Hawaiian Mickey & Minnie from Aulani as well as our wooden Aulani picture frame.

Photo pass pictures. And a few things I got at the small home store that were Hawaiian themed. It's next to monkey pod but of course I can't remeber the name!

For those who got photopass, how many photos did you get? We will be there for 9 days so wondering how many opportunities for photos there are around the resort as compared to the many photographers around the parks.

I really like my Aulani surfboard-shaped towel. I get a souvenir towel each trip and really enjoy seeing them go through the wash, or being used for swim lessons, etc. At 18-25$ a pop, they aren't too bad on the pocket book. I also like Tervis tumblers, but I didn't get any from Aulani.

Per bought photopass, nearly 200 photos for two weeks stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter