Favorite Cheeseburger

Not in the park but my current favorite burger is at Ale & Compass at the Yacht Club (quick walk or boat ride into/from Epcot via World Showcase; slightly longer trip to/from Hollywood Studios). Burger available at lunch or dinner and also in the adjacent Ale & Compass lounge. The Crew's Cup burger (also at Yacht Club) is also good - believe they don't serve food until 5pm. Burgers at the Boathouse in Disney Springs are also really good.

Hey Disney food folks! Due to pickiness and various dietary limitations, I don’t eat a wide variety of entrees available in restaurants. As a result, I end up eating a lot of cheeseburgers and fries when I go on vacation. Last time I was in WDW, I had a lot of meal credits left over (not a huge deal, since I was on free dining) but this time, I want to use up more of my credits, but not always eat at the same restaurant (I’m looking at you, Cosmic Ray’s 😁)

So, my question is this: where in the parks do you think I’ll find the best straight cheeseburger (just meat, cheese, and bun (maybe some bacon, just for variety’s sake))??

I know one burger is usually pretty much the same as another, but I thought I’d find out if there’s any especially good ones to be found
Boathouse in Disney Springs. Terrific

I know you asked for in park places, but if you want a really good burger, De-Lux burger in Disney Springs is delicious!!!

Another vote for D-Luxe Burgers here! You know you can exchange a QS credit for 3 snack credits? We usually have some QS credits left so exchange them for snack credits and use them to buy sweets to take home for work etc :)

Another vote for D-Luxe Burgers here! You know you can exchange a QS credit for 3 snack credits? We usually have some QS credits left so exchange them for snack credits and use them to buy sweets to take home for work etc :)

Oooh and another vote for Boathouse. If you feel chickeny (!!) adventurous, go to Homecomin'....my favourite restaurant on property at the moment. You'll definitely need an ADR!

I did know that, unfortunately, on my last trip I had zero extra space for treats (especially the 27 treats my leftover meals would’ve given me) 😆😆

Guess we’ll have to try D-luxe again. We ate there once, and were pretty underwhelmed. Burgers were lukewarm and greasy. Best burger I ever had at WDW was at Le Cellier when they used to have one for lunch.

Hey Disney food folks! Due to pickiness and various dietary limitations, I don’t eat a wide variety of entrees available in restaurants. As a result, I end up eating a lot of cheeseburgers and fries when I go on vacation. Last time I was in WDW, I had a lot of meal credits left over (not a huge deal, since I was on free dining) but this time, I want to use up more of my credits, but not always eat at the same restaurant (I’m looking at you, Cosmic Ray’s 😁)

So, my question is this: where in the parks do you think I’ll find the best straight cheeseburger (just meat, cheese, and bun (maybe some bacon, just for variety’s sake))??

I know one burger is usually pretty much the same as another, but I thought I’d find out if there’s any especially good ones to be found
If your main focus is using up dining credits since it sounds like you are doing the regular or deluxe plan go to 1 or 2 TS restaurants and have them remove all the possible extra toppings . I'm sure they'll accommodate your request with ease.

Last edited:
D-luxe burgers are very good and you cant go wrong with the Bison burgers at Geyser Point, or Beaches & Cream.

For in-park burgers, I've always liked Backlot Express and ABC Commissary. They aren't anything fancy, but they have always been decent for me. Not sure what your dietary restrictions are, but in one of our last trips we ate at Wood's Lunch Box and had the Totchos. I was pleasantly surprised with them. They also do a pretty good grilled cheese sandwich there. :)

At Animal Kingdom, I liked the burgers at Restarantsaurus. Again, nothing fancy, but decent.

sci fi diner!! They have great cheeseburgers. I like the one with blue cheese if they still have it. That's one of the few ADR's we will make for our upcoming trip.
Have never tried sci fi before. Seemed like there used to be a lot of negative reviews in years past. Will be heading back to the parks in a couple of weeks and will check it out due to the many recommendations here. Always looked like a fun themed place, but we have usually stuck with 50s Prime Time in the past when we are at DHS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter