Favorite Disney Springs Counter Service

Chicken Guy is on the dining plan and counts as QS according to Disney's website.

I'll need to look into this again then, because I swear I searched on the website for quick service on the dining plan and it wasn't in the list. Good to know that it is though so I can keep my options open. Thanks!

Another vote for Polite Pig...with a frozen coctail :) I had the ribs and they were delicious!

So, I'm still tweaking my plans for our trip in three weeks and decided that I'd rather spend out time in DS shopping instead of sitting at a TS meal. So, now I'm curious as to what are the favorite CS places. We've eaten at Earl of Sandwich and WGP Express before (although it's been years), but I know there are several new spots that we may like better. I have a semi picky DD16 that will be eating with me, but she can be adventurous sometimes too.

We love Blaze !

Our favorites are Polite Pig and Blaze Pizza.
Both so delicious and with many many options!

We also like D-luxe Burger and Cooke's of Dublin, but nothing that special compared to the others I've mentioned.

Polite Pig very good BBQ. Especially for a Quick Service that's on the dinning plan. Very good value and excellent food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter