Favorite food at Festival of the Arts?

We went Saturday but didn't get too much
Sushi donut was a winner
Deconstructed cheesecake was good but not too special
Paintbrush churros are prettier than they are tasty

Understood, but wouldn't this only be beneficial if you knew each responder's tastes, likes, dislikes...?

For sure. I think that applies to every food review ever. Everyone has different tastes but I’m still curious to hear what people think!

We went Saturday but didn't get too much
Sushi donut was a winner
Deconstructed cheesecake was good but not too special
Paintbrush churros are prettier than they are tasty

Great info! Adding sushi donut to my list! Thank you!

We went Sunday and froze. Left by noon. Only got the paintbrush churros at my kids insistence. Cute, but don't need to get them again. I'd skip.

Looking forward to going again and tasting more.

We only bought the lobster mac and cheese bread cone - the booths are always intriguing but the cost adds up so fast so we just opt for an actual meal at 1/10 the price :laughing:

The mac and cheese was really tasty! We'd get it again.

We only bought the lobster mac and cheese bread cone - the booths are always intriguing but the cost adds up so fast so we just opt for an actual meal at 1/10 the price :laughing:

The mac and cheese was really tasty! We'd get it again.
Yes the cost adds up, but the point (for me anyway) is to try several different dishes/booths As many as I can. Thats the best part. I can go to a restaurant at any time. But when the F&W festival is on for example, i make it a point to visit daily. :) I'd go for lunch for example, then if im hungry later that evening i'll hit a restaurant for dinner. But hey, to each their own.

Yes the cost adds up, but the point (for me anyway) is to try several different dishes/booths As many as I can. Thats the best part. I can go to a restaurant at any time. But when the F&W festival is on for example, i make it a point to visit daily. :) I'd go for lunch for example, then if im hungry later that evening i'll hit a restaurant for dinner. But hey, to each their own.

We have done that, too, esp when Disney was just a vacation spot. But now we live too close and visit too often to drop $100+ on booth food every weekend (esp when much of the food is repeats from previous years).

We'd have to budget another $500+ a month just for the booth food for every festival :laughing:

We have done that, too, esp when Disney was just a vacation spot. But now we live too close and visit too often to drop $100+ on booth food every weekend (esp when much of the food is repeats from previous years).

We'd have to budget another $500+ a month just for the booth food for every festival :laughing:
ha ha. I get it. I didn't realize you live so close to Disney. I imagine doing the same festival all the time gets quite dull after a while. I've gone to F&W for many years now...thats why im looking to change things up and try Flower/Garden fest in May instead.

I really liked the Wild Mushroom Risotto at Masterpiece Kitchen but my favorite was the Chilled Shrimp with Quinoa and Layered Vegetables at Refreshment Outpost. It’s unfortunate because there isn’t a Festival sign in front of Refreshment Outpost so unless you go looking for it because you saw the picture in the passport you wouldn’t even know it was there. The lobster Mac n Cheese was okay. I don’t like that they prepare them in advance and then just hand you one that has been sitting there. When I got it both the bread cone and the Mac n Cheese were cold. The only sweet item I have had so far has been the Vanilla, Rose Water, and Pistachio Panna Cotta. I am not a fan of super sweet things so I liked that it was more of an understated sweet treat.

Cuisine Classique (Near Germany)
  • Red Wine-braised Beef Short Rib with Parsnip Purée, Broccolini, Baby Tomatoes and Aged Balsamic
  • Seared Corvina with braised Ratatouille and Lemon-Thyme Beurre Blanc
  • Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie
Had this last year but it’s returned on the menu again this year. Used one QS credit for three items. The corvina was incredible. No fishy aftertaste. Just buttery, melt in your mouth delicious. My son had the short ribs and really like it. We got the cookie because it was adorable and photographed along side our dishes so well. :rotfl2:I would have preferred two servings of the corvina!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter