Favorite food places

In the parks, we really enjoy the ice cream at Fortescue's. I remember being allowed to same flavors, but that was pre-covid.

At Portofino, the pizza at Sal's and the gelato at the gelateria are wonderful. We had pizza several times and ate it on our patio while listening to the opera singer.

At RPR, the poolside Bula Bar has some surprisingly good food, and we enjoyed the sushi at Orchid Lounge.

Mythos is our favorite must do, every time we go. Blondies is great quick service sandwiches

Do they allow you, like typical ice cream parlors, to sample the flavors before you get anything? I'm just wondering before I buy something WAY too sweet, or if maybe we should just share something instead (going next week).

When I was there a few years ago, they didn't allow you to have samples. I will say that the Butterbeer ice cream is definitely up there as one of the best ice-cream I've had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter