Favorite Live-Action Disney Movie

BeanoMaster

Earning My Ears
For me it's Bridge to Terabithia. I watched it for the first time the other day, and it was the first time I cried whilst watching a movie (I came close to crying in Inside Out and Big Hero 6).

There's also Mary Poppins and Muppets Christmas Carol.

Hard to pick. For me it's probably TRON or 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.

I think you have to break it down by category, decade, or time period. As a kid I was a big Hailey Mills fan and loved the Parent Trap and Summer Magic. They're still ok but not fantastic by today's standards. Same with Babes in Toyland. Loved it as a kid. The costumes and creativity were great. Mary Poppins is outstanding.

Is it sad that I can't think of any great live-action movies that are recent? I guess the Pirates series was pretty good.

I really liked the Homeward Bound series, along with flubber growing up, and most recently Cinderella.

I think you have to break it down by category, decade, or time period. As a kid I was a big Hailey Mills fan and loved the Parent Trap and Summer Magic. They're still ok but not fantastic by today's standards. Same with Babes in Toyland. Loved it as a kid. The costumes and creativity were great. Mary Poppins is outstanding.

Is it sad that I can't think of any great live-action movies that are recent? I guess the Pirates series was pretty good.

I kind of agree. There aren't many live-action movies in the 2000's that I can remember besides High school musical. :p

My favorite Disney live-action film is Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015), which was recently released under the Lucas-Film banner of the Walt Disney Studios.

I really liked the Homeward Bound series, along with flubber growing up, and most recently Cinderella.

I kind of agree. There aren't many live-action movies in the 2000's that I can remember besides High school musical. :p
There are loads of live-action movies from the 2000s that I like, including the Pirates series, Bridge to Terabithia, Enchanted, G-Force and (a guilty pleasure) Bedtime Stories.

There are loads of live-action movies from the 2000s that I like, including the Pirates series, Bridge to Terabithia, Enchanted, G-Force and (a guilty pleasure) Bedtime Stories.

I forget sometimes that the Pirates series is Disney, but there are good movies in the 2000's, I just think they haven't been as good as earlier years. Or maybe I'm just stuck in the 1990's. :D

I love Saving Mr. Banks, but then there's always going to be a special place in my heart for the cheesy Disney Channel movies of the 2000s. :P

I haven't seen Pirates, though. My gf keeps bugging me to, but I just haven't gotten around to it quite yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter